Anybody having CS Issues with Ameriglo sights??

This is a discussion on Anybody having CS Issues with Ameriglo sights?? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The short of it My son Bob, the LEO, bought a front sight for his P320 XCompact. He placed a DeltaPoint on it, thus the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CLASS3NH
  • 1 Post By QKShooter

Thread: Anybody having CS Issues with Ameriglo sights??

The short of it
    My son Bob, the LEO, bought a front sight for his P320 XCompact. He placed a DeltaPoint on it, thus the need to have a .350 Height front sight. A Placed a order with Ameriglo on January 9, 2020 for 50.00 and was shipped a front sight for the gun. Sight came as a SG-160-350 sight.... I'm a Certified Sig Armorer, and attempted to install the new sight..... WRONG sight shipped....
    OK... Move forward.....5 calls [placed to Ameriglo, 4 E Mails (with Speaking to Don Anderson himself) and now, Feb 2, 2020 I get a "ass soon as new product come in, we will ship out the right sight" I got this SAME response 4 weeks ago too (same response) I asked Mr Anderson to please give my son a call to either correct the issue or Return his monies paid (since 1/9/20 ) to his credit card as he needs the correct sight.
    I told my kid to get the right sight from Sig (50.00 shipped) and demand a return on his credit card.. (I spent 12.00 sending the damn thing back UPS)

Seems Mr Anderson (or his Staff) might be hoping to see if we're gonna forget about it.. NOPE.... If I had done this at KTP... MY Keister would be out the door.....Ok....Rant over here...
    .thanks for listening to me..
    BTW, This is NOT the way a company should handle even the smallest purchases...Maybe they're having financial issues and who knows what...
    QKShooter likes this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Administrator
    Small item but not a small $ purchase.

Good info.
    CLASS3NH likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Small item but not a small $ purchase.

Good info.
    Absolutly! especially where I work at KTP.... and I'm gonna wait for about a week to see it the sight info is sent to me.. ( E Mail) I got the SAME Canned response from them....I requested he (anderson) send me the shipping info OR he contact my son (which he NEVER did today) Seems CS is lacking a GREAT deal there.....spke with 3 different people at Ameriglo, and finally Mr Anderson insisted he sent me the right sight... I then informed him I worked for Sig and the sight they sent was for a Sig 1911.... ( I even gave him specific measuments on HIS sight Vs the stock Sig sight) I also told him I MADE the guns at one point in time.. (so much for the Insistance of the right sight shipped out) Finally told me a "Bunch of wrong sights were shipped" could have told me that in the beginning .....I could have bought a Sig Lite sight 2 months ago, and been done with it.... I won't be dealing with Ameriglo after this....
    BTW, GlockTalk people are having similar issues...Maybe they're going......Down under? Heck I dunno

My Son's Police Dept just bought Glock 17 Gen 5 guns with Ameriglo sights on them.. Heaven help them should the sights need replacement...
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Sponsored Links