Decent deal for Win small pistol primers

This is a discussion on Decent deal for Win small pistol primers within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; Midway USA has them on sale right now for $134.53 for 5K of WSP. Free shipping over $50, $10.99 hazmat fee. Brings the delivered to ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jejb
  • 1 Post By Chuck R.

Thread: Decent deal for Win small pistol primers

Midway USA has them on sale right now for $134.53 for 5K of WSP. Free shipping over $50, $10.99 hazmat fee. Brings the delivered to my door price to $29.10 per thousand. That would come down a little if you bought more than 5K, of course. The free shipping and lower than most hazmat fee make this the best deal I could find currently on these.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/29...-primers-1-1-2

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jejb View Post
    Midway USA has them on sale right now for $134.53 for 5K of WSP. Free shipping over $50, $10.99 hazmat fee. Brings the delivered to my door price to $29.10 per thousand. That would come down a little if you bought more than 5K, of course. The free shipping and lower than most hazmat fee make this the best deal I could find currently on these.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/29...-primers-1-1-2
    Nice heads up. Thank you.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Looks like the deal applies to all Win primers, so you can mix and match as needed. Some of you heavy reloaders should jump on this.

Win primers have been good for me (no issues) but I just don't need that many right now with post Christmas bills, car repairs, and water heater replacement eating up disposable cash.

Note that I did not say hot water heater.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    Good catch OV. That makes it even more appealing.

You’re in Fla. No need to heat hot water. Further north there may be.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

I love these kind of deals cause i can normally get exactly what I want (usually specific match primers) instead of the compromises at a shop or gun show.

The only thing I'd b careful of is your shipping address.....

A lot of these components (hazardous) requires an adult signature for delivery. I just went through a FEDEX fiasco with Brownell's and a $600 order of primers & powder last month. I screwed up and used my home address, should have used my office or a friends business. By the time I caught it....too late to change enroute. No one was home to accept and the 60 mile round trip to the closest FEDEX Ground place that handles the hazardous stuff kinda negated the free shipping and hazmat.
    dangerranger likes this.
    homo homini lupus est

Senior Moderator
    That's a good price. Winchester primers at the big Phoenix gun shows run $28-30 per K, plus tax.
    Smitty
    AZCDL Life Member
    NRA Patron Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Sponsored Links