International manufacturers

This is a discussion on International manufacturers within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; We are all familiar with the well known equipment manufacturers here in the states, such as Dillon, RCBS, Lee, Lyman, etc. But, what about the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By bmcgilvray

Thread: International manufacturers

We are all familiar with the well known equipment manufacturers here in the states, such as Dillon, RCBS, Lee, Lyman, etc.

But, what about the international market? Is anybody here familiar with any foreign reloading equipment manufacturers? While I know that the US based companies do have some international market share, I am sure that there are manufacturers in other countries that make reloading equipment for their own regions.

I am just curious who they might be.

Their stuff would probably be metric, and I ain't having none of that.
    ETXhiker likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

I do know some shooters in Sweden, England, and Australia. They all buy US made tools but use Foreign made bullets, powder and primers. I know they talk about Cheddite and Fiocchi primers, and Vita Vhore powder. I have heard of other powders but since its not available here I did not pay much attn. DR

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    Before 1997 England was well supplied with American hand loading supplies and components. After the handgun ban and further restrictions of firearms rights it all dried up.
    ETXhiker likes this.
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society "Get heeled! No really"

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Sponsored Links