Question for Dillon 550 owners.

This is a discussion on Question for Dillon 550 owners. within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; Sorting thru all the parts I got with my recent Craigslist Dillon 550 buy and need help identifying this one part. Any and all help ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Chuck R.
  • 1 Post By Rabbit212

Thread: Question for Dillon 550 owners.

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar

Sorting thru all the parts I got with my recent Craigslist Dillon 550 buy and need help identifying this one part. Any and all help is appreciated thanks.
    Question for Dillon 550 owners.-20200322_160629.jpg
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    Sorting thru all the parts I got with my recent Craigslist Dillon 550 buy and need help identifying this one part. Any and all help is appreciated thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200322_160629.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	318654
    Looks like a part off the older Dillon Powder Measures before they added the bar return. I've got one of the older 550B measures that looks similar, but has the addition of a powder bar return safety.
    Rabbit212 and KevinRohrer like this.
    homo homini lupus est

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck R. View Post
    Looks like a part off the older Dillon Powder Measures before they added the bar return. I've got one of the older 550B measures that looks similar, but has the addition of a powder bar return safety.
    Thank you was thinking along the same lines. I'm a big fan of the Lee Auto Drum and that's what I plan to use on my 550 so this will go into storage with the Dillon powder measure.
    Chuck R. likes this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Sponsored Links