White House says it "has not closed doors on assault weapon ban" - Page 4

White House says it "has not closed doors on assault weapon ban"

This is a discussion on White House says it "has not closed doors on assault weapon ban" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Glocking26 Itís not about bump stocks itís about opening the door to more gun control. I have submachineguns so I could care ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: White House says it "has not closed doors on assault weapon ban"

Quote Originally Posted by Glocking26 View Post
    Itís not about bump stocks itís about opening the door to more gun control. I have submachineguns so I could care less about bump stocks. Trump and the NRA sold us out the worst is yet to come unfortunately.
    And you would expect more positive results under HRC, the woman whom stated the SCOTUS has the 2nd amendment all wrong? Says a Australia buy back is OK with her?
    NRA lifetime member

Flint

We wouldn't have these problems if Jill Stein was President..................

Distinguished Member Array 1MoreFord's Avatar
    All I can say about this is Brownells is having a sale on M1A mags. 20 round CheckMates for $19.99. Stock up.
    Joe

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    Bump stocks of course are not guns. I guess you could call them an accessory of sorts, maybe similar to suppressors or some other device. They just are not something I'd burn my NRA card over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glocking26 View Post
    Respectfully what would It take for you to burn your NRA card?
    For me to deep six the biggest 2nd Amendment gun rights game in town it would take something far less trivial than some tactical stance they might be taking regarding some obscure accessory that a very tiny percentage of gun owners ever have had or ever will have any use or need for. That would be too much like cutting off my nose to spite my face. There is a reason why the NRA is so despised by the anti gun crowd.
    flintlock62 and airslot like this.

Distinguished Member Array Scouse's Avatar
    Is no one stating the obvious? The assault rifle, as in the AR15? Is not, and will never be an assault rifle!
    It is referred to, constantly, as an assault rifle.
    It is a self-loading rifle, never was, and never will be a select fire Mil-Spec firearm! IE An Assault Rifle.

Educate all you speak too, who are not gun people on this major error in the press, and on TV.
    When the Clintons, Obamas, and the turncoat, John McCain, disarm their bodyguards, I might leave my G19 at home (Na, I will not!)
    airslot and wmhawth like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links