This politician gets the meaning of 2A

This is a discussion on This politician gets the meaning of 2A within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://www.conservativereview.com/a...flakes-recess/...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: This politician gets the meaning of 2A

Senior Member Array Petroleum 1's Avatar

Mike1956, Brass63, frgood and 5 others like this.

VIP Member
    And now let us hope he also gets elected!
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

VIP Member
    He has a tough row to plow there in very purple Tim Kaine country. Hopefully, the word will get around about him and he pulls it off.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

We need more politicians who will stand up to those who are against the Second Amendment. Good speech.

I think I would like to see him with the title "Governor" around here. Sir, if Virginia doesn't elect you, California sure needs you.

VIP Member
    Excellent speech.....I wish I could vote for him. It will be an uphill battle, but fingers crossed for him!
    Rdiorio25 and Petroleum 1 like this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF, ISAA

No doubt this speech wadded many, many, many panties ....
    Kennfd and ShotPlacement like this.
    Gun Free Zones are totally effective, and 100% safe ... (wait for it) ... (wait for it) ... until a bad guy with a gun shows up! Then suddenly, you have an uncontested Kill Zone of defensless sheep, patiently awaiting their turn for the slaughter.

Well.........it's true.

Maybe we should vote Chicago style, Early & Often. My late great-grandmother continues to vote in Chicago long after she passed away. She identifies as a TransDimensional person.
    duane_wade_1 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array SOS24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    He has a tough row to plow there in very purple Tim Kaine country. Hopefully, the word will get around about him and he pulls it off.
    Exactly. I would love to see him beat Tim Kaine, but, unfortunately, many in Virginia love Tim Kaine and it seems to only be going bluer.

This sums up my thoughts pretty much. It also is eloquent, cogent, on point, and will not be heard by those that require to listen.

Distinguished Member Array BlackhawkGirl's Avatar
    I love real men who are not afraid to carry a gun, protect their family and who eloquently support the second Amendment. But to be so killer handsome on top of it......
    Everything I needed to know in life was captured in one Indiana Jones minute:

https://youtu.be/7YyBtMxZgQs

Quote Originally Posted by frgood View Post
    This sums up my thoughts pretty much. It also is eloquent, cogent, on point, and will not be heard by those that require to listen.
    My favorite new quote about this speech was that one Democrat stated that it was the single most offensive and inappropriate speech he's ever heard.
    Mike1956 likes this.

Good! It should be offensive. That was the intent. The response to being offended is the true test of character.
    OD* likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Per county coverage, Virginia overwhelmingly went for Trump. The problem is Northern Virginia and parts of the Tidewater. Northern Virginia contains 35% of the population of the entire state.

https://www.politico.com/2016-electi...dent/virginia/

Unfortunately for us, what we have to deal with here is an invasion of foreigners. I don't mean just those from other countries... I mean people from outside of our state, both from other nations AND from other parts of the United States, particularly the northeast. These people bring their cultures and ideas with them rather than adopting traditional Virginia ways and that pollutes the body politic, and therefore the voting blocks. And the reason for this invasion is jobs and excellent places to live. Virginia is home to some of the most wealthy counties in the nation and they just so happen to collect around the areas I mentioned above.

Low unemployment, high standard of living, excellent schools, roads, an acceptable climate... all of this is like a magnet to so many from other places. So native Virginians are slowly being reduced in numbers as they watch their beloved state move more and more to the left. When our state legislature makes that final move in that direction, you know we will be lost.
    Mike1956 likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links