Why NICS hasn’t worked - Page 2

Why NICS hasn’t worked

This is a discussion on Why NICS hasn’t worked within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This should be an Arrestable Offense and those involved Arrested,Tried and Jailed. What happened to the Rule of Law in America??. Are ALL these people ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Why NICS hasn’t worked

Distinguished Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    This should be an Arrestable Offense and those involved Arrested,Tried and Jailed. What happened to the Rule of Law in America??. Are ALL these people Above the Law??,I think Not!.
    msgt/ret likes this.

Am I missing something, I can't see where an offender would not be a felon if he didn't cross a state line.

Distinguished Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Posted this on Facebook...let`s see how long it lasts!. https://www.dailywire.com/news/28317...mpaign=dwbrand

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    I believe that this was a very deliberate action on BHO’s part to do anything and everything to encourage gun crimes so he could achieve his goal of complete gun confiscation.
    Just imagine if he pardoned people who used guns to commit crimes. Oh, wait. He did.
    msgt/ret and G26Raven like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

Distinguished Member Array SOS24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redmc View Post
    Am I missing something, I can't see where an offender would not be a felon if he didn't cross a state line.
    It isn’t a matter of felon, but “fugitive from justice”. Even if you have a warrant out for your arrest, you are no longer considered a “fugitive from justice” until you leave the state for purposes of purchasing a gun. As far as the Obama administration, the stances was taken that unless there was proff the person fled the state then it was assumed they did not and therefore they were not considered a “fugitive from justice” and were allowed to purchase a gun.

What I really don’t get is if there is a warant out for someones arrest and their location is known, then why are they allowed to continue being a fugitive let a lone buy a gun. Shouldn’t they be arrested as soon as they are located?

Distinguished Member Array SOS24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Just imagine if he pardoned people who used guns to commit crimes. Oh, wait. He did.
    This is what really got me. The authority to commute sentences extends to “non-violent” offenders. So if guns are supposedly be their nature violent like liberals say, then how can someone who was convicted of a crime with a gun not be a violent offender? I’d really like to see something showing how many of those “non-violent offenders”, who Obama commuted sentences for, went on to commit another crime especially violent crime.

Yet we need more gun laws, so that those who break them can go unpunshed and law-abiding citizens are punished.
    Havok likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links