Former employee says gun licensing division denies permits based on minor violations - Page 2

Former employee says gun licensing division denies permits based on minor violations

This is a discussion on Former employee says gun licensing division denies permits based on minor violations within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Moved. Not an armed good guy vs bad guy story....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Former employee says gun licensing division denies permits based on minor violations

Senior Moderator
    Moved. Not an armed good guy vs bad guy story.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Smitty
    AZCDL Life Member
    NRA Patron Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    I'll probably get flamed for this but I agree with the not paying child support part. I mean if you aren't willing (probably because you "can't afford") to support your child should you be buying guns/ammo and paying for a carry permit?

That's like those pricks that go buy a new car then complain to the judge they can't afford their child support.

There is a guy at work who got a big promotion. He bought a new corvette, Rolex watch etc. Then he said he's trying to get the judge to reduce his child support!

Sorry if this offended anyone here. Child support is a sore spot for me. If you created the child it's your responsibility to care for it. Period

NYC, Chicago and California, are on another planet.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    This kind of behavior has just become endemic to governments and bureaucracies everywhere, from City/County level up to the highest reaches of the federal government. Some areas are worse, some may be better, but the criminality at the top is staggering. It sets the stage for further Irish Democracy.

If I dwell on it too much I'll just retreat into my island of misfit toys and clean my guns more.

It's really a sad statement that it has become such.

Cynically, I am beginning to think the tree needs a severe pruning.
    Merovius likes this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Old Sarge View Post
    Wondering how many NYC bureaucrats have read the US Constitution, and understand it?
    Probably very few..the same as Capital Hill.
    The Old Anglo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links