Why They Don't Want Us Reading the New Zealand Shooter's Manifesto

This is a discussion on Why They Don't Want Us Reading the New Zealand Shooter's Manifesto within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The New Zealand mosque shooter posted a manifesto which the New Zealand government is working hard to quash, and the mainstream media isn't reporting. It's ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Why They Don't Want Us Reading the New Zealand Shooter's Manifesto

VIP Member

The New Zealand mosque shooter posted a manifesto which the New Zealand government is working hard to quash, and the mainstream media isn't reporting. It's seventy-four pages long, but I believe this excerpt explains why we aren't seeing more about it. He has the pro and anti-2A movements in this country pegged fairly well:

"Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources. I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world. The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty. This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines."
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

VIP Member
    Reads like he was on the payroll.
    Mike1956, airslot, AzQkr and 3 others like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snub44 View Post
    Reads like he was on the payroll.
    Heck, it reads like he is the one writing the checks.
    Snub44, airslot, AzQkr and 4 others like this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Reads like he was a jerk, but we kinda knew that much already.
    airslot, Cnon, Bad Bob and 2 others like this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

This guy had an agenda and an ego to fulfill. You'll notice he made no attempt to waste himself and his demeanor in court is that of a self inflated performer.

The video that disappeared all too clearly showed the futility of running, hiding or playing dead. All such tactics resulted in death from this determined coward. The virtue signalling crowd promoting peace and no firearms need to be slapped silly over these kinds of scenarios. Act like prey and ya get eaten.

I snatched the video the moment it was available to use as a dramatic and frightening tool to illustrate the foolishness of not taking responsibility for your own safety and that of your family members.

We were born with certain rights to life as human beings... and we were born with certain responsibilities to protect our lives.

Senior Moderator
    So does this guy hate the US more than he hates Muslims?
    Smitty
    AZCDL Life Member
    NRA Patron Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    No, I think he thrives on social disruption and he's administered a dose of worldwide Shock and Awe.

I've had some interaction with real white power people when I was working narcotics. Its a common theme amongst some of the OMG crowd. They are true believers. This guy is more a user of racial angst than a believer. The Muslims are a convenient current play and social division of the United States is the big prize on the playing board. If he can rock our boat he's movin' on up.

Anyone here who has worked corrections or detention has probably read one or two prisoner "manifestos" similar to that authored by this cowardly killer. They try to appear intellectually and philosophically superior, yet they ramble and seem oblivious to the contradictions within their writings.

Trying to understand this kind of human is above my pay grade but I do recognize the type. Its more about him than anything.

You keep a lid on his name and manifesto to stop these ego driven acts of evil. It is clearly not access to guns that has increased the rate of these acts of evil. It is the coverage and “fame” attributed to these evil acts that brings on more.
    Doing my best to stay left of boom.

VIP Member
    I don't think so. I think the Muslims were merely an expedient target. Live streaming the attack was his version of landing a helicopter in a cesspool, just to see how much crap he could stir up on the worldwide stage.
    Basically, he's bat crap crazy.
    Snub44, gasmitty, Cnon and 6 others like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Apparently he believes that our "deracialized, irreligious and deculturized" "cult of the individual" will result in upheaval and collapse, making a fascist takeover of the US possible.

Oh man, I just became a felon in New Zealand, didn't I?
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes375 View Post
    No, I think he thrives on social disruption and he's administered a dose of worldwide Shock and Awe.

I've had some interaction with real white power people when I was working narcotics. Its a common theme amongst some of the OMG crowd. They are true believers. This guy is more a user of racial angst than a believer. The Muslims are a convenient current play and social division of the United States is the big prize on the playing board. If he can rock our boat he's movin' on up.

Anyone here who has worked corrections or detention has probably read one or two prisoner "manifestos" similar to that authored by this cowardly killer.

They try to appear intellectually and philosophically superior, yet they ramble and seem oblivious to the contradictions within their writings.

Trying to understand this kind of human is above my pay grade but I do recognize the type. Its more about him than anything.
    If it's above your pay grade, then it's WAY above mine. But this much rings true to me:

"They try to appear intellectually and philosophically superior, yet they ramble and seem oblivious to the contradictions within their writings."

Nice analysis, @Holmes375
    airslot, AzQkr and msgt/ret like this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

I wish I had downloaded a copy to read before it dried up. Amazing how this guy has just disappeared. And the lengths they are going to to do it.
    airslot, ugh762x39 and Merovius like this.
    Proud NRA Benefactor member
    Gun carry permits and the 2nd amendment only confirm what is a God given right to protect ones life and the lives of loved ones from evil.
    Speed is only a matter of money. How fast do you want to go?

Quote Originally Posted by viney266 View Post
    I wish I had downloaded a copy to read before it dried up. Amazing how this guy has just disappeared. And the lengths they are going to to do it.
    And that is the work of the social engineers... we're not to be allowed a glimpse behind the curtain. Reality spoils the facade.

Quote Originally Posted by viney266 View Post
    It's still easy enough to find online. I won't link to it or give the title, but you can find the title in news stories and then search for it in PDF form.
    jmf552 and viney266 like this.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

Distinguished Member Array patkelly4370's Avatar
    Reminiscent of Manson's "Helter Skelter"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Bad Bob and msgt/ret like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links