Anti-gun Columbine students - Page 2

Anti-gun Columbine students

This is a discussion on Anti-gun Columbine students within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; What if they realized that the shooting at their school occured after the "assault weapons ban" and none of the proposed laws would have changed ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Anti-gun Columbine students

What if they realized that the shooting at their school occured after the "assault weapons ban" and none of the proposed laws would have changed that.
    sdprof likes this.
    We get the government we deserve.

Senior Member Array CommonCents's Avatar
    I agree with making their own choices. AND it will be proven that 100% of them that died at the hand of guns, were unarmed and probably in a "gun-free" zone.

Lets get together and sing kumbaya Just a thought ; )
    H/D
    Doghandler likes this.
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hogdaddy View Post
    Lets get together and sing kumbaya Just a thought ; )
    H/D
    Great idea! After that we can sing "The Reaper."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wzeif4Jlk
    hogdaddy and msgt/ret like this.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Senior Moderator
    Sure, and let's show them pictures of two AZ LEOs who were murdered (failing to pay attention while driving is not "accidental", just unintentional) by distracted drivers within the past 6 weeks. Let's show the faces of all teenaged drivers who have kiiled people with their vehicles along with gruesome pictures of their victims. Let's "raise awareness."
    Smitty
    AZCDL Life Member
    NRA Patron Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

I suppose if children saw what happens in war, we would also ban war and live happily ever after and love one another. Kids who still believe in fairy tales should not have the right to vote.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Sure, and let's show them pictures of two AZ LEOs who were murdered (failing to pay attention while driving is not "accidental", just unintentional) by distracted drivers within the past 6 weeks. Let's show the faces of all teenaged drivers who have kiiled people with their vehicles along with gruesome pictures of their victims. Let's "raise awareness."
    Make them watch Signal 30.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

All these whiny wimpy gonad lacking testosterone deficient sanctimonious arrogant elitist virtue signaling childish social justice cry babies have raised my awareness of how much room there is in my gun safe for more guns.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. ~J.C. Watts

Distinguished Member Array CavemanBob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snub44 View Post
    I've seen a lot on the streets and in the alleys...I wish I hadn't watched the NZ video...anyone who DID watch it would have to reconsider an anti-gun attitude.
    ... or it may just affirm their belief that there should be a world-wide ban on small arms.
    Arsenal? That's not an arsenal, that's my gun collection! John Wick, now he has an arsenal.

NRA Patron member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snub44 View Post
    I've seen a lot on the streets and in the alleys...I wish I hadn't watched the NZ video...anyone who DID watch it would have to reconsider an anti-gun attitude.
    I watched it, and remain convinced that more restrictions would not have prevented it, or minimize the damage inflicted.
    PhaedrusIV and Snub44 like this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

Distinguished Member Array CavemanBob's Avatar
    "God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal". The naivete of some people such as that Columbine group is a boundless chasm. Some seem to believe that if they could achieve a ban on firearms, that somehow lethal violence would decrease. Not for a moment do they consider that doing so creates a greater disparity of force leaving the most vulnerable people more vulnerable. Their arrogance and naivete is astounding.
    Snub44, sdprof and Cnon like this.
    Arsenal? That's not an arsenal, that's my gun collection! John Wick, now he has an arsenal.

NRA Patron member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    I watched it, and remain convinced that more restrictions would not have prevented it, or minimize the damage inflicted.
    Ditto, on every aspect.
    Mike1956 and Cnon like this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Why doesn't CNN do a poll of the survivors who saw their family/friends gunned down on that video to see if they've changed their mind about gun control...dreamin'...I know. A coupla ceremonial 12-gauges would have made a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    They were not even born.

The likelihood of a child being killed by a mass murderer in school is so infinitesimally small, they'd be better off buying a lottery ticket. Oh, wait, they're too young to buy lotto tickets.

They are way more likely to die in a car crash. You don't see them protesting about cell phone use while driving.
    If the Dems have their way, they can vote to change everything.

How about pix of a happy smiling victim that didn't die due to an armed citizen, I know they will pooh, pooh it, can't prove a negative type thing.
    But don't they prove negative intelligence every time they pander for something?
    sdprof likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OneGunTX View Post
    There will be stories written about MSM's bid lie: Trump colluded with Russia to win the Presidency.
    They won't be written by the mainstream media. History is written by the people in power. The way this country is going, I doubt it will ever be recorded in any history books.
    "Don't drive your truck when you're all jacked up..." Gretchen Wilson
    2% of the U.S. population thinks the Cold War was caused by climate change

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links