looks like a lot of those hi-cap mags will be legal in CA - Page 2

looks like a lot of those hi-cap mags will be legal in CA

This is a discussion on looks like a lot of those hi-cap mags will be legal in CA within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by sdprof Well, then it ought to be 20, or 21. Well, That's if MEN are counting!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: looks like a lot of those hi-cap mags will be legal in CA

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    Well, then it ought to be 20, or 21.

Well, That's if MEN are counting!
    sdprof and BigJon10125 like this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

I never understood the silly effort to ban 'normal' cap mags, cause it's so easy and fast to change mags anyway. So, whenever this subject rears its ugly head, I think its used by politicians to collect votes via scare tactics such as, "Oh, those evil hi-cap mags are murdering our children" kind of emotionally charged but mindless rhetoric.

That's the second good thing that happened in California concerning magazines. The other law enacted that I fully agree with is prohibiting the declawing of kitties, which is not humane at all. My State is now considering abolishing this cruel practice too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links