My US Representative has it all figured out

This is a discussion on My US Representative has it all figured out within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Yes, he's my representative and he's out to make it a safer country. Safe storage, red-flag laws, universal background checks, federal waiting periods, regulate 3D ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: My US Representative has it all figured out

Distinguished Member Array CavemanBob's Avatar

Yes, he's my representative and he's out to make it a safer country. Safe storage, red-flag laws, universal background checks, federal waiting periods, regulate 3D printed guns, hi-cap mags, etc, he has it all figured out, and he wants to bring it to you too! I'm ashamed at the kind of people my Congressional district elects. He says Calirado should be a model for the U.S. gun-control.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/06/...llivan-mauser/
    Arsenal? That's not an arsenal, that's my gun collection! John Wick, now he has an arsenal.

NRA Patron member

Distinguished Member Array MB53's Avatar
    'Kalirado'....that brought on my first chuckle of the day. But the spelling should be - 'Calirado'.

My U.S. representative, both U.S. senators, and governor are all communists elected by uber-liberals. The uber-liberals left California because they couldn't afford to live there, moved to Portland, and voted the same as they did in California. Now they are complaining the cost of living is too high in Portland.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member Array ColoradoDiablo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MB53 View Post
    'Kalirado'....that brought on my first chuckle of the day. But the spelling should be - 'Calirado'.
    I believe the K is a reference to the interplay of Russia and California.
    U.S. Army, Retired (1986 to 2014)
    Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars

I feel your pain. I am extremely proud of my Representative. He is a genuine hero and an all around good guy.

My US Representative has it all figured out-dan_crenshaw-_official_portrait-_116th_congress.jpg

U.S. Representative Dan Crenshaw
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

We've got the same sort of thing going on here in Virginia with the Three Stooges; Governor Northam, Lt. Governor Fairfax, and Attorney General Herring. Interestingly all three, especially the first two, are embroiled in their own stew of serious controversy. How curious that Gov. Northam is coming out now with his gun control plan. Maybe to turn the attention away from his problems. How convenient to have had a mass killing just in time to save his butt.
    Last edited by SouthernBoyVA; June 8th, 2019 at 02:08 PM.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    My U.S. representative, both U.S. senators, and governor are all communists elected by uber-liberals. The uber-liberals left California because they couldn't afford to live there, moved to Portland, and voted the same as they did in California. Now they are complaining the cost of living is too high in Portland.
    They are welcome in Seattle, the far Pacific Northwest Cesspool of the West Coast.
    Annoy a Liberal!! Get a job and think for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    I feel your pain. I am extremely proud of my Representative. He is a genuine hero and an all around good guy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dan_Crenshaw,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	311.8 KB 
ID:	296090

I voted for him too! Only once though. In Harris County, I could not vote Chicago style, Early and Often!
    Annoy a Liberal!! Get a job and think for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by CavemanBob View Post
    Yes, he's my representative and he's out to make it a safer country. Safe storage, red-flag laws, universal background checks, federal waiting periods, regulate 3D printed guns, hi-cap mags, etc, he has it all figured out, and he wants to bring it to you too! I'm ashamed at the kind of people my Congressional district elects. He says Calirado should be a model for the U.S. gun-control.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/06/...llivan-mauser/
    I think Boulder is a wonderful, scenic place, but I also think of it as being sort of like Austin, TX, as in the saying, "Keep Austin Weird." Boulder has always been in mix of uber-conservative and uber-liberal. I guess the liberals are winning.
    GeorgeandSugar likes this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

My "Republican" representative stated he knew all about military weapons from his service and said no civilian needed a weapon of war. He wants to prohibit civilian ARs.

Name:  mast.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  29.7 KB

I'm tempted to send him a pair of long pants but know he wouldn't wear them. The exposed "legs" garner him too many sympathy votes amongst those who would never serve.
    OldChap and Sister like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Senior Moderator
    I continue to be amazed that any black American who can trace his or her roots back to slaves can be so ignorant of history, regarding freed slaves and gun control. But there are American Jews who lost ancestors in the Holocaust who have never uttered the words "never forget," so maybe I have unrealistic expectations.
    wmhawth, OldChap, OldVet and 3 others like this.
    Smitty
    AZCDL Life Member
    NRA Patron Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    I continue to be amazed that any black American who can trace his or her roots back to slaves can be so ignorant of history, regarding freed slaves and gun control. But there are American Jews who lost ancestors in the Holocaust who have never uttered the words "never forget," so maybe I have unrealistic expectations.
    Sadly, that is so true. I believe someone once said, "There are none so willing to be slaughtered as those who allow themselves to be led." Another penalty of impending old age: failure to remember things you once heard!

@OldVet There are none so worthless as those who would use their disability to garner sympathy.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Distinguished Member
    Its like any infection, it will spread until it either burns itself out or is fought off. No one is immune, even in the Free State of Georgia we apparently have 49% libtards these days - I am sad to admit.
    Sister and GeorgeandSugar like this.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dan_Crenshaw,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	311.8 KB 
ID:	296090

I like Crenshaw a lot. I wish he was my Rep. but I canít say Iím aware of issues with mine.
    We get the government we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Thought the same as soon as I saw the fellow was black, somebody needs to educate him on the former Jim Crow laws and how they were put in place as a racist act against blacks owning guns. We have friends of all races, it amazes us when we realize that they are not aware of the way/reason these laws were put into law - the fact that it was done just because they were black. These are educated people and one is military, they should have known but didn't.
    CWOUSCG and GeorgeandSugar like this.
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links