Joe Biden coming for "assault" weapons

This is a discussion on Joe Biden coming for "assault" weapons within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So, the Democrats and liberals are coming for "assault" weapons. Since many here are critical of the NRA, what's the response of GOA, VCDL etc. ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Joe Biden coming for "assault" weapons

So, the Democrats and liberals are coming for "assault" weapons. Since many here are critical of the NRA, what's the response of GOA, VCDL etc. to counter efforts from candidates like Biden? Are y'all gonna come down to places like Raleigh, Atlanta, Phoenix and Des Moines and prevent this from happening?

There may be real consequences for beating up on the NRA. I hope the NRA remembers it's friends and also those that would tear it down. Those that oppose the NRA are no friends of mine.

Many in the record-setting field of two-dozen Democratic White House hopefuls already supported the ban, but the weekend tragedies have emboldened those calls as candidates highlight and in some cases build upon their gun control platforms.

Primary front-runner Joe Biden went so far Monday as to say he's coming for those guns.

The former vice president, in a CNN interview, said that a Biden administration would push for a “national buyback program” to get such firearms “off the street.”
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-ban-shootings
    CG11 likes this.

VIP Member
    Sorry, Joe. My guns aren't on the street, and they aren't for sale.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

Playing on the simple minds and reactionary emotions of the sheeple again, I see. Typical politician.
    And Jesus said, "If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36)

I am a peaceful man. But I am not a pacifist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

He needs to take a nap.. He's getting cranky ; )
    H/D
    simple_man17 likes this.
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    Better get used to this. Gun control is literally the only thing they have to run on. Nobody takes Medicare for all or wiping out everyone's college debt seriously. Neither are financially possible.

Elections aren't won by appealing to the extreme left or the extreme right they are gonna vote republican or democrat no matter what. Elections are won by the moderates in the middle and the middle knows we can't pay for that crap and they don't want it.

Joe is one of the funniest politicians I have seen on the other side of the isle.
    God bless him.

Nothing funny about any Politician who knows that Gun Control is a huge lie and yet they pander to selling the bullcrap to keep in power. To me the Democrats are pure evil. I get tired of hearing people say they have good intentions. I don't buy that for a second. They do what they do to keep in power and pander and they are a bunch of children who cry racism and point fingers and lay blame when their own policies are the reason things fail in this Country. Anyone who knowingly lies and continues to do so not just on Gun Control but other issue's are evil. The KKK was founded by the Dems. Jim Crowe laws were thought up and supported by the Dems. FDR a Democrat started the new deal which exploded into an uncontrollable fiasco of what we now call welfare and keeping people with their hand out which has destroyed self-pride and self reliance to a generations of people to the point of promoting slavery. They think a woman's right to choose includes when a baby is born and committing infanticide. You want to know whom has killed more afro-american people in this country than any other source? Planned Parenthood. The founder of this organization prior to her death even said that basic genocide through abortion of un-wed black mothers was the solution to keep this Country white. Again a democrat. Gun Control thrives in communities where their voters live among gangs and violence and leave them powerless to even protect their own homes. Look at Chicago and Baltimore and Detroit. I can go on and on but it's pointless. The truth does not matter when the lie is spread by a Democrat media spreading rhetoric as well. They will always come for your right to self-preservation because it keeps them in power. As Thomas Jefferson once told James Madison "I PREFER DANGEROUS FREEDOMS OVER PEACEFUL SLAVERY"...Don't give an inch on any given rights our founding fathers have given us in our Bill of Rights folks.
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it is written in English thank a Marine.

Didn't he say...It would be a buyback not a confiscation?....Sorry Joe but a forced buyback is a confiscation when you force the other
    party to give up their possessions even if you compensate them financially...Call it like it really is Joe...A confiscation.

Quote Originally Posted by hogdaddy View Post
    He needs to take a nap.. He's getting cranky ; )
    H/D
    He gets that way when his diaper is full.

Bidens campaign is basically over. Unless the DNC pulls a repeat of 2016 and tells the voters that he will be their candidate, being more gun control than the others is just his last desperate attempt to gain some traction with the voters before he bows out.
    OldChap and MMinSC like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

No worries. Uncle Joe would forget how to come to my house, even if somebody nailed the directions to his wooden head.

Besides...he'd just as soon send his wife with her shotgun and two shells. She must wear the pants in the house.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

My avatar is of Princess. We lost her after many years. Her little sweater says, "Meet me under the Misltletoe."

Start a conversation with an anti-gun person about assault rifles. It's baffling. LOL
    simple_man17 likes this.

"Shall not be infringed" means such different things to those like Biden and Beto.
    simple_man17 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by patrol View Post
    Nothing funny about any Politician who knows that Gun Control is a huge lie and yet they pander to selling the bullcrap to keep in power. To me the Democrats are pure evil. I get tired of hearing people say they have good intentions. I don't buy that for a second. They do what they do to keep in power and pander and they are a bunch of children who cry racism and point fingers and lay blame when their own policies are the reason things fail in this Country. Anyone who knowingly lies and continues to do so not just on Gun Control but other issue's are evil. The KKK was founded by the Dems. Jim Crowe laws were thought up and supported by the Dems. FDR a Democrat started the new deal which exploded into an uncontrollable fiasco of what we now call welfare and keeping people with their hand out which has destroyed self-pride and self reliance to a generations of people to the point of promoting slavery. They think a woman's right to choose includes when a baby is born and committing infanticide. You want to know whom has killed more afro-american people in this country than any other source? Planned Parenthood. The founder of this organization prior to her death even said that basic genocide through abortion of un-wed black mothers was the solution to keep this Country white. Again a democrat. Gun Control thrives in communities where their voters live among gangs and violence and leave them powerless to even protect their own homes. Look at Chicago and Baltimore and Detroit. I can go on and on but it's pointless. The truth does not matter when the lie is spread by a Democrat media spreading rhetoric as well. They will always come for your right to self-preservation because it keeps them in power. As Thomas Jefferson once told James Madison "I PREFER DANGEROUS FREEDOMS OVER PEACEFUL SLAVERY"...Don't give an inch on any given rights our founding fathers have given us in our Bill of Rights folks.
    This is a tactic employed by most politicians on both sides of the aisle.
    We get the government we deserve.

Distinguished Member Array StripesDude's Avatar
    He used the term “buyback”. How can they buy something back that they never owned in the first place?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links