Beto and His Unrealistic Expectations - Page 2

Beto and His Unrealistic Expectations

This is a discussion on Beto and His Unrealistic Expectations within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Mike1956 At some point, one of these current candidates is going to become the nominee. Which one really won't matter much when ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Beto and His Unrealistic Expectations

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    At some point, one of these current candidates is going to become the nominee. Which one really won't matter much when it comes to gun rights. They are all trying to outdo each other on which one hates the Second Amendment and gun owners the most.
    You mean, which one hates America the most.
    A man has got to know his limitations.

In a world of snowflakes, be a torch.

Another example of a political flake that will say anything to get elected.
    airslot and OD* like this.

You don't need to watch these sorts, you need to show them the exit at the next election.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Before anything else happens, the police need to confiscate Beto's skateboard. Those things are dangerous, and unlike an AR15 (or a 1911) he has no unalienable right to own one.

Next, his automobile(s), if he has any, should be confiscated, for the same reason.

After that, he can voluntarily surrender any 3 of his natural rights, just because those have no meaning, as long as we say so.

The leftists are twisting this great nation into an unrecognizable and ugly pretzel.
    airslot, OD*, msgt/ret and 4 others like this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

Beto has forgotten an important part of his government spending program; and Mexico will pay for it.
    wmhawth likes this.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Beto is welcome to come for mine, as long as he leads the stack at my door. A little advice: Be sure to bring help and your lunch.
    ddrew, Havok, bullet183 and 4 others like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Quote Originally Posted by airslot View Post
    Beto is welcome to come for mine, as long as he leads the stack at my door. A little advice: Be sure to bring help and your lunch.
    Send bachelors and come heavily armed.
    airslot, Havok, bullet183 and 1 others like this.

Black Rifles Matter

Quote Originally Posted by CWOUSCG View Post
    Guaranteed to get ugly real quick.
    CWOUSCG likes this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    I don't think that we have much to worry about from Beto because he always starts out by saying-- "when I am president"- I doubt if he will have enough support to make the top ten in the next debate.
    DownInTheDark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GpTom View Post
    I don't think that we have much to worry about from Beto because he always starts out by saying-- "when I am president"- I doubt if he will have enough support to make the top ten in the next debate.
    They always run for king anyway. Trump has positively outdone the mold, but he knows how to pack the courts and that is what he was hired to do.

Just ask Turtle Man; whatever tyranny passes through this Senate is Julius Caesar's problem, well , like, not like that but it is the President's problem.

So piss off!
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Now today Robert Francis is trying to make an end-run around the Constitution:

"Credit cards have enabled many of America’s mass shootings in the last decade—and with Washington unwilling to act, they need to cut off the sales of weapons of war today."
    "Banks and credit card companies must:
    1⃣ Refuse to take part in the sale of assault weapons.
    2⃣ Stop processing transactions for gun sales online & at gun shows without background checks.
    3⃣ Stop doing business with gun & ammo manufacturers who produce or sell assault weapons"
    https://twitter.com/BetoORourke/stat...35111304896512

He sure ticked off a left-of-center moderate:

Merovius likes this.

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Saw this in a recent meme: "They're not after our guns. They're after us. Our guns are just in their way"
    Risasi, ETXhiker, Bikenut and 6 others like this.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

The purpose of Beta's campaign is to bring firearm confiscation into the mainstream....that is all. He will never be the candidate, but now confiscation is out in the open.

This "gun owner" is a setup if I've ever seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Boy
    "We had a guy in with Bill, first question that was asked, he said, ‘I’m an AR-15 owner and I would gladly give it up or destroy it or sell it to the government if that’s what helps make us safer.’ "
    I'll bet he was not only paid by some liberal think tank to do this "noble action" while there just happened to be TV cameras around, but "his" AR-15 was probably funded by the libs, as well. That way, idiots like Beto can say things like, "See? Even gun owners recognize the danger."

But it's okay. Once the election is over, he'll be nothing but a distant bad memory.
    GpTom likes this.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

The man goes by "Beto."

Nuff said...
    ETXhiker likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links