San Diego gun law

San Diego gun law

This is a discussion on San Diego gun law within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2019/0...law-in-effect/ It is unenforceable but it's just another law to use against a gun owner if their unlocked gun is used in a crime or ...

Like Tree16Likes
  • 7 Post By KILTED COWBOY
  • 1 Post By SouthernBoyVA
  • 5 Post By msgt/ret
  • 3 Post By OldChap

Thread: San Diego gun law

Distinguished Member Array NECCdude's Avatar

San Diego gun law

https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2019/0...law-in-effect/

It is unenforceable but it's just another law to use against a gun owner if their unlocked gun is used in a crime or a child shoots him/herself. Of course, they'll have to prove that it was left laying around. Better get rid of those cameras and microphones in your house.
    Member NRA, SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Microwave radio technicians are fully deviated.

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    In my house we lock up the kids and let the guns run free

Sounds pretty much like other ignorant people who propose bills and laws that are nothing more than fools-rush-in feel good attempts to fix imagined problems.
    baren likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

The measure was suggested by San Diego City Attorney Mara Elliott in conjunction with the anti-gun group San Diegans for Gun Violence Prevention, and according to Elliott, it’s just “common sense”.
    That expression immediately flags it as a do nothing but feels good law to make some politician think he/she/it/whatever has “done something”.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Just about the same level of intelligence displayed when ole' Beto, the Fake Mexican, declares "He's coming for your guns." Right. I wonder if Beto would like some addresses where he could start? I'm sure San Diego City Attorney Mara Elliott will just jump in a squad car and start the door to door search personally.

I'll say it again for the benefit of anyone who wants to listen. SOMEBODY (and I suspect a drug cartel might be responsible, although the DNC might also be a great candidate), almost has to be getting stupid people to ingest a "spiked" recreational drug that lowers the IQ to single digits. I simply cannot explain how so many people have suddenly become so stupid as to need help tying their shoelaces in the last 20 years.
    msgt/ret, PhaedrusIV and baren like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Sponsored Links