Save The Second Amendment

This is a discussion on Save The Second Amendment within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; These folks are working hard to manifest positive changes at the National Rifle Association. There will be an event later today. Tune in, check it ...

Like Tree65Likes
  • 8 Post By Mike1956
  • 5 Post By Rob99VMI04
  • 7 Post By Rob99VMI04
  • 8 Post By Rob99VMI04
  • 7 Post By Rob99VMI04
  • 7 Post By Mike1956
  • 8 Post By Rob99VMI04
  • 7 Post By Rob99VMI04
  • 3 Post By NECCdude
  • 5 Post By Doghandler

Thread: Save The Second Amendment

VIP Member

These folks are working hard to manifest positive changes at the National Rifle Association. There will be an event later today. Tune in, check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/SaveThe2A/?...ref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARBxlP3BNKm3xnVZuVqe6ovC47yCHjFdgW8Nh5wKQPKHOo qzHBwxB1J9HNB_lB0Ngqo0Hu-_DIFSf8epj92Cy6BaB9ezhghcvZvi8VGyugoc_5LNRKCjiI3cq IAiDUaQp2KILyNqXE0BdFHJuict_MVQ58d6Ny755otQ29XTay7 o2lvlY-4GnlA4dewK9uDNQu4mhv5J_gcAqKGZwQ-fAWJLj7XutVurgGa6X8bd8VokK3o2n-UCDV57xTvUYXrkVdtNoEM174HBe2bswPeFwyK3PxoWyYicaQNK SRP6EF9_HKyIzRFyfwW5JOm4Voa9XBhlqwryYxINbXOYKA_BDK rruHbR1Ulbo4dKk4c0jhIXlEAvSC0
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

VIP Member
    We met with NRA Board of Director Ted Nugent, Duane Liptak (Magpul) and Mark Geist/his dog Rone ( Bengazhi survivor)

VIP Member
    Save The Second Amendment-screen-shot-2019-09-15-3.33.44-pm.pngSave The Second Amendment-screen-shot-2019-09-15-3.33.57-pm.pngSave The Second Amendment-screen-shot-2019-09-15-3.33.03-pm.pngSave The Second Amendment-screen-shot-2019-09-15-3.33.21-pm.png

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    Ted Nugent is a very good advocate he wrote an email to all NRA board members on 9.12.2019 which was picked up by newsweek but the gist of his letter said this.

"The NRA must prove beyond all shadows of doubt or accusations that we are squeaky clean in our mission to safeguard the sacred Second Amendment as well as the reputation of our membership," Nugent wrote on Thursday. "Our NRA is more important now than ever. It is bigger and more significant than any one person or group. We must bulletproof our battleship for the assaults on very rough seas ahead."

-Ted Nugent

VIP Member
    PS I'm the FAT guy with the Elizabthe Town Sportsmans club shirt in green and VMI hat.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    Ted Nugent is a very good advocate he wrote an email to all NRA board members on 9.12.2019 which was picked up by newsweek but the gist of his letter said this.

"The NRA must prove beyond all shadows of doubt or accusations that we are squeaky clean in our mission to safeguard the sacred Second Amendment as well as the reputation of our membership," Nugent wrote on Thursday. "Our NRA is more important now than ever. It is bigger and more significant than any one person or group. We must bulletproof our battleship for the assaults on very rough seas ahead."

-Ted Nugent
    Uncle Ted was not one I would have expected to pick up a torch. Surprising, but pleasing.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Uncle Ted was not one I would have expected to pick up a torch. Surprising, but pleasing.
    If you listen to the today TED Nugent Shocked the HECK out of us. Out of 59ish board members that were in attendance he was the only one that stood up and objected to throwing us out of the room during the board meeting.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    After meeting with Ted for about 2 hours he is DEEPLY CONCERNED.

Distinguished Member Array NECCdude's Avatar
    I don't do Facebook. But, I'm glad to read that Nugent stood up for improving the NRA and showing support for the second amendment.
    Member NRA, SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Microwave radio technicians are fully deviated.

Quote Originally Posted by NECCdude View Post
    I don't do Facebook. But, I'm glad to read that Nugent stood up for improving the NRA and showing support for the second amendment.
    Ted's realizing, that at his age and since the emperor has been exposed wearing no cloths, or corrupt cloths; take your pick, that the loincloth attitude will not work anymore. Time to hang with the rank and file who don't shop on Rodeo Drive.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Sponsored Links