Former female LEO testifies she will not comply with an "assault weapons ban"

This is a discussion on Former female LEO testifies she will not comply with an "assault weapons ban" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is pretty heavy duty. Former female peace officer, Diana Muller, testified before Congress that she will not comply with an assault weapons ban. VIDEO: ...

Like Tree56Likes
  • 13 Post By G26Raven
  • 5 Post By Nmuskier
  • 7 Post By OldChap
  • 5 Post By BCC73
  • 6 Post By buckwheatpaul
  • 5 Post By Mike1956
  • 5 Post By jmf552
  • 6 Post By airslot
  • 4 Post By retired badge 1

Thread: Former female LEO testifies she will not comply with an "assault weapons ban"

This is pretty heavy duty. Former female peace officer, Diana Muller, testified before Congress that she will not comply with an assault weapons ban.

VIDEO: Ex-Cop Dianna Muller Tells Congress ‘I Will Not Comply’ With an Assault Weapons Ban

You may know Dianna Muller as a prominent professional shooter. She’s sponsored by companies like Benelli and won the 2015 NRA World Shooting Championship ladies title.....

Muller was also a 22-year Tulsa Police Department officer. As a law-abiding gun owner, she let Jerry Nadler’s committee know that if another assault weapons ban becomes the law of the land, she chooses not to participate.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/vi...t-weapons-ban/
    Force yourself to be uncomfortable.

Salute to her leadership.
    Psalm 144:1

Something tells me she won't be the only one!

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm growing very, very weary of these constant Congressional parades for the terminally stupid.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Hats off to her for standing up without hesitation.... pry it from my.... …. ….. !!
    Glock 19 Gen4
    Glock 43
    CZ PCR
    I have the Right to remain silent....just NOT the ability !!!
    Carry Safe & Train hard !!

I am pretty sure that there is a line in the sand.....who will blink first!

VIP Member
    Hopefully she hasn't set herself up for a red flag confiscation warrant.
    ShooterGranny, danco, OD* and 2 others like this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

I was surprised that of all people in all places, Megan McCain basically said the same thing on The View last week. She would not give up her AR. I had thought of her as a RINO. (No, I did not watch the program or even see a video of it. I read about the comment. I could not stand to watch it for even a few seconds!)
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    I am pretty sure that there is a line in the sand.....who will blink first!
    Sooner or later, you just have to hoist the Jolly Roger and start slitting throats.
    FW72, danco, Bigsteve113 and 3 others like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

That is exactly the message that must be delivered and repeated. WE WILL NOT COMPLY.

Have you heard about a federal, state, or local jail with excess jail space lately? No, because they are always beyond capacity.

Have you heard about a criminal case going to jury trial within a year or two lately? No, because the courts are inundated with new cases all the time.

Do the math: 110 to 120 million gun owners, with 350 to 400 million guns and over a trillion rounds of ammunition. If even 2% decide not to comply that results in 2.2 to 2.4 million new criminals dumped into a justice system having no means for detaining, prosecuting, or trying them, much less locking them up anywhere.

Literally, all we have to do is refuse to comply, refuse to accept a plea bargain, refuse to post bail or accept pre-trial release with conditions, refuse to accept any conditions of probation or parole, demand a jury trial in every case, and appeal every conviction on constitutional grounds. The chief judges of every judicial district in the country would be begging the legislators to change those stupid laws within a few months.

Ghandi would love it. Martin Luther King would love it. Non-violent civil disobedience on a massive scale, demonstrating to the powers that be that their powers are not unlimited (except by the will of the people).

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    I was surprised that of all people in all places, Megan McCain basically said the same thing on The View last week. She would not give up her AR. I had thought of her as a RINO. (No, I did not watch the program or even see a video of it. I read about the comment. I could not stand to watch it for even a few seconds!)
    She's still a disgusting human being. The apple did not fall far from the tree when comparing her to her father. The question is, what happened to her that made her think that way about guns for herself?

The other question is, how can she not realize how stupid she is supporting ideas that threaten her personal safety?

She learned a little at some point, but wasn't hit in the head hard enough to knock enough stupid out to make her actually think things out. I've met others like her.

Sponsored Links