Gunmaggedon II in California - Page 2

Gunmaggedon II in California

This is a discussion on Gunmaggedon II in California within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Starlights, if what you say " the geographic and population MAJORITY here is pro 2a/gun" how do these commies get elected? I truly wish you ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Gunmaggedon II in California

  1. #16
    Senior Member Array ButtShot14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    587
    Starlights, if what you say " the geographic and population MAJORITY here is pro 2a/gun" how do these commies get elected? I truly wish you all the success in voting 'da bums out of office. Make California great again.

  2. #17
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtShot14 View Post
    Make California great again.

    - ZOMG
    - that quote is GENIUS
    - might have to steal that from you and make some hats and t-shirts..


    Quote Originally Posted by ButtShot14 View Post
    Make California great again.
    how do these commies get elected?

    - A:
    - $$$ from the high-rent cities

    - theres more $ in LA and SF than the rest of the counties combined

    - similar to how NYC (blue) controls the majoity of NY State (red)...

    - as long as snowflakes are willing to pay $4,000 a month for a 75 square-foot 'artists stuidio apartment' in LA or SF or pay an $8,000 a month mortgage for a 500 square-foot 'house by the beach' then they 'win' the vote....






    ..
    zonker1986 likes this.

  3. #18
    Member Array con42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    High Desert
    Posts
    412
    -
    theres more $ in LA and SF than the rest of the counties combined
    Could you show the figures that document this. Doesn't seem like two cities have more $$$ than the rest of the state.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #19
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by con42 View Post
    -

    Could you show the figures that document this. Doesn't seem like two cities have more $$$ than the rest of the state.
    - the red areas equate to ~45% of the population of CA
    - the other areas = ~55%
    - the economies of the 45% (red areas) supersede the rural areas, hence why CA is a blue state




    - the CA ccw map mirrors this reality:

    Doghandler and BigJon10125 like this.

  6. #20
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    209
    you can crunch the numbers here:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ions_by_income

    - LA = nearly 10 MILLION people making a decent income ($55k)
    - SF and Santa Clara = nearly 3 MILLION people making top income ($93k)
    - these areas vote blue, so blue it is...



    :)

  7. #21
    Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    East TN
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - ill try to answer honestly as possible:
    - we continue to live here because the weather is awesome and the geography variation in the state is second to none
    - the state is geographically conservative
    - the majority of the population is conservative

    - california is a state, not a city
    - other than LA and San Fransico everyone else thinks just like you

    - yes we have guns
    - yes we have CCW permits
    - yes we have castle doctrine
    - no we have no duty to retreat
    - yes we can CCW off-roster pistols
    - yes we have public outdoor designated target shooting areas

    - most sheriffs in the state are pro 2A and want people to carry
    - everyone in CA thinks the laws are crazy, but thats the 'progressive' nature of CA's constituency

    - I do however personally support red-flag and ammo background checks, here's why:
    - THERE ARE TOO MANY VIRIGNAL INCEL 4CHAN TYPES THAT LIKE TO MAKE THREATS ONLINE OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

    - the FACTS show that most of these mass-shooting losers have a looooong history of keyboard warriorism online
    - i see no problem in flagging these types of sociopaths

    - lots of criminals are already holding up places with fake guns because the checks and registration is [kinda] working
    - however it makes gun stores now targets for robberies unfortunatley

    - just know that we in california all laugh/cringe/moan at all the regulations here... we all moan and whine doing a background check for ammo that takes 20 minutes and 10 signatures..lol

    - the geographic and population MAJORITY here is pro 2a/gun inlcuding the sheriffs.
    - below are just 2 examples if you are bored:









    .
    You're actually OK with these laws that violate multiple ammendment rights with zero proof what so ever? All it takes is one complaint from your neighbor because he saw a gun and got scared and you get red flagged.

    They red flagged an 8 year old child so they can teach the parents......

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...in-florida/amp

    Yes its a different state but if you think CA won't abuse the law just like FL has, you're delusional.

    They are literally guilty until proven innocent and it's nearly impossible to prove your innocent.
    NECCdude likes this.

  8. #22
    VIP Member Array jmf552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,252
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - I do however personally support red-flag and ammo background checks, here's why:
    - THERE ARE TOO MANY VIRIGNAL INCEL 4CHAN TYPES THAT LIKE TO MAKE THREATS ONLINE OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
    - the FACTS show that most of these mass-shooting losers have a looooong history of keyboard warriorism online
    - i see no problem in flagging these types of sociopaths
    .
    Flagging and investigating I agree with. But there are better ways to handle it. Red Flag is:
    • Unconstitutional in that property is seized for what you might do, not anything you've done. Still, the vast majority of "keyboard warriors" as you describe never wind up doing anything illegal.
    • Unconstitutional in that is done without due process.
    • You don't have to be the kind of person you described to be a target of it. You can just be someone that someone else has it in for. Remember, a lot of people think we are all dangerous just because we own guns.
    NECCdude, Hoganbeg and johndp1911 like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

  9. #23
    Member Array rubicon2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    33
    - I do however personally support red-flag and ammo background checks, here's why:
    - THERE ARE TOO MANY VIRIGNAL INCEL 4CHAN TYPES THAT LIKE TO MAKE THREATS ONLINE OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

    - the FACTS show that most of these mass-shooting losers have a looooong history of keyboard warriorism online
    - i see no problem in flagging these types of sociopaths

    - lots of criminals are already holding up places with fake guns because the checks and registration is [kinda] working
    - however it makes gun stores now targets for robberies unfortunatley
    I live in one of the gun friendly counties of the central valley. I do not agree with any of the above. The new red flag laws and GVros not to mention background check on ammo is complete BS. Everytime the people are okay with incremental take aways of our constitutional rights it just gives politicians the green light to go after more
    ďI do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
    WHAT PART OF THIS DO POLITICIANS NOT UNDERSTAND

  10. #24
    VIP Member Array Havok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6,645
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - ill try to answer honestly as possible:
    - we continue to live here because the weather is awesome and the geography variation in the state is second to none
    - the state is geographically conservative
    - the majority of the population is conservative

    - california is a state, not a city
    - other than LA and San Fransico everyone else thinks just like you

    - yes we have guns
    - yes we have CCW permits
    - yes we have castle doctrine
    - no we have no duty to retreat
    - yes we can CCW off-roster pistols
    - yes we have public outdoor designated target shooting areas

    - most sheriffs in the state are pro 2A and want people to carry
    - everyone in CA thinks the laws are crazy, but thats the 'progressive' nature of CA's constituency

    - I do however personally support red-flag and ammo background checks, here's why:
    - THERE ARE TOO MANY VIRIGNAL INCEL 4CHAN TYPES THAT LIKE TO MAKE THREATS ONLINE OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

    - the FACTS show that most of these mass-shooting losers have a looooong history of keyboard warriorism online
    - i see no problem in flagging these types of sociopaths

    - lots of criminals are already holding up places with fake guns because the checks and registration is [kinda] working
    - however it makes gun stores now targets for robberies unfortunatley

    - just know that we in california all laugh/cringe/moan at all the regulations here... we all moan and whine doing a background check for ammo that takes 20 minutes and 10 signatures..lol

    - the geographic and population MAJORITY here is pro 2a/gun inlcuding the sheriffs.
    - below are just 2 examples if you are bored:









    .
    California is nice geographically, but itís all going to waste. Hopefully in a couple years the rest of my family will have moved from there and Iíll never have to go back to that ****hole state again. Iím glad you like it there.
    We get the government we deserve.

  11. #25
    VIP Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    2,695
    Where's that crack in the San Andreas fault when we really need it?
    BigJon10125 likes this.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

    -miklcolt45

  12. #26
    VIP Member Array zonker1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    5,730
    When the Zombie Apocalypse starts, just send them all to Commiefornia. Zombies love gun free zones.


    OD* likes this.
    Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

  13. #27
    VIP Member Array CLASS3NH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bob from Southern New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,219
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtShot14 View Post
    Starlights, if what you say " the geographic and population MAJORITY here is pro 2a/gun" how do these commies get elected? I truly wish you all the success in voting 'da bums out of office. Make California great again.
    Same way they're RE_Elected in Mass, CT, NJ, NY/NYC, and those other Anti-2A States..... Money Talks...

    I'm Originally From Mass, ( now live in NH for the past 30 years) but I've noticed that those who "escape" those States in the North East area States above ^^^^^^^........................... and settle in NH ME and VT are NOW attempting to change the States THEY ESCAPED FROM, to the way it was in the States they CAME FROM......The Madness continues..... Nevada, New Mex, Arizona are seeing the same issues.....The CA people are moving East...( My Brother lives in Nevada, and sees this happening)
    Havok and OD* like this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

  14. #28
    Senior Member Array DownInTheDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Flat side of Montana
    Posts
    1,163
    Lets not forget to mention WA, OR, ID, MT, and CO.
    NECCdude, Hoganbeg and CLASS3NH like this.

  15. #29
    VIP Member Array Havok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6,645
    Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    Same way they're RE_Elected in Mass, CT, NJ, NY/NYC, and those other Anti-2A States..... Money Talks...

    I'm Originally From Mass, ( now live in NH for the past 30 years) but I've noticed that those who "escape" those States in the North East area States above ^^^^^^^........................... and settle in NH ME and VT are NOW attempting to change the States THEY ESCAPED FROM, to the way it was in the States they CAME FROM......The Madness continues..... Nevada, New Mex, Arizona are seeing the same issues.....The CA people are moving East...( My Brother lives in Nevada, and sees this happening)
    With as far left as California is, someone can be slightly left of Beto and still be fleeing California because itís too liberal. Then they come to Texas and find out that what they thought was conservative back home is too liberal for our liking.
    SpringerXD and CLASS3NH like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

  16. #30
    Distinguished Member
    Array 1942bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    SE PA
    Posts
    1,990
    Nothing CA government did, does, or might do surprises me. With brains seemingly made of concrete it has enacted or is trying to enact any law that will further denial od gun oownership in the State bu its lawful citizens. In the meantime in spite of its extreme gun laws it is one states with much higher than average gun crime. It has a horrific gang problem, a habit of not punishing violent criminals, and policies that are aimed at garnering votes from the overabundance of liberals who have no common sense when it comes to deterring violence of any kind not just violence committed with guns. CA is one of several states I will never travel to ot through unless I have a compelling reason to do so, and that has not happened to me since 2009.
    Havok and Hoganbeg like this.
    "You don't hurt them if you don't hit them." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC Retired

    USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June Ď66 to February Ď68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

    Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •