Government overreach at its finest.....
This is a discussion on Gunmaggedon II in California within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2019/1...control-bills/ This is simply an anti-American state. It baffles me that Californians really want these laws and it baffles me why gun owners continue to ...
This is simply an anti-American state. It baffles me that Californians really want these laws and it baffles me why gun owners continue to live there. Why doesn't California just secede and let's see how long the liberal agenda lasts without the rest of the country's tax dollars?
"If you’re a gun owner in a state that doesn’t currently have California-style gun control laws that treat a right as if it’s a privilege, I strongly encourage you to get involved now to help keep it that way."
Member NRA, SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA
Microwave radio technicians are fully deviated.
Government overreach at its finest.....
"Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis
“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”
Member: GOA, SAF
It's the primary reason I left after retirement, and it has only gotten crazier.
You can't fight a super-majority. The big cities control the state.
I left there years ago. I only go back for weddings and funerals. More funerals of a lately.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Yep that Shining City on the Hill in California is actually an outhouse on fire!
Wall Off Kommiefornia...Nobody In Or Out!!!. Stop the Contagion!!!.
Would someone please "red flag" Gavin Newsom!
(I'm sure that he has a gun somewhere. Liberal elites always do.)
Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter
"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."
Whenever I see California plates on a car in my state, I want to vomit
They pay more in federal taxes than they receive, so they’d be fine without the federal tax dollars. It the other resources that would cause them to suffer, like electricity and water.
We get the government we deserve.
Once you have a super-majority, it's hard to fight, but there are still points to be won. VA got shall issue carry during a Dem. super-majority.
Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe
I say let 'em go. Knock yourselves out. Let them make their bed and lie in it. And when crime and murder continue, when people are being shot in their homes, when only the criminals have guns...we tell the courts, "See now?"
Of course, this fantasy would predicate upon the other 49 states not taking resident transfers from CA. Mr. President, run that wall up the Arizona border.
On second thought, this sounds a lot like Hawaii. Look at their gun crime. Molon Labe!
- ill try to answer honestly as possible:
- we continue to live here because the weather is awesome and the geography variation in the state is second to none
- the state is geographically conservative
- the majority of the population is conservative
- california is a state, not a city
- other than LA and San Fransico everyone else thinks just like you
- yes we have guns
- yes we have CCW permits
- yes we have castle doctrine
- no we have no duty to retreat
- yes we can CCW off-roster pistols
- yes we have public outdoor designated target shooting areas
- most sheriffs in the state are pro 2A and want people to carry
- everyone in CA thinks the laws are crazy, but thats the 'progressive' nature of CA's constituency
- I do however personally support red-flag and ammo background checks, here's why:
- THERE ARE TOO MANY VIRIGNAL INCEL 4CHAN TYPES THAT LIKE TO MAKE THREATS ONLINE OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
- the FACTS show that most of these mass-shooting losers have a looooong history of keyboard warriorism online
- i see no problem in flagging these types of sociopaths
- lots of criminals are already holding up places with fake guns because the checks and registration is [kinda] working
- however it makes gun stores now targets for robberies unfortunatley
- just know that we in california all laugh/cringe/moan at all the regulations here... we all moan and whine doing a background check for ammo that takes 20 minutes and 10 signatures..lol
- the geographic and population MAJORITY here is pro 2a/gun inlcuding the sheriffs.
- below are just 2 examples if you are bored: