Beto says police will enforce his gun confiscation plan - Page 2

Beto says police will enforce his gun confiscation plan

This is a discussion on Beto says police will enforce his gun confiscation plan within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Unfortunately it will be more like this, Im afraid....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Beto says police will enforce his gun confiscation plan

Unfortunately it will be more like this, Im afraid.

Name:  442C21B6-3D81-463A-9840-85FE172D247D.png
Views: 30
Size:  106.9 KB
    Beware of people who brag about who they are. A lion will never have to tell you he is a lion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    During Katrina, the confiscations were happening pretty much door to door in conjunction with a regional, societal breakdown. No communication, no transportation and no way of knowing that the door-kickers had been unleashed until they arrived. When they did arrive, it was to citizens clueless of what was happening. Such a stunner would be tough on a widespread national scale. It is hard to surprise folks when they have been alerted to what's happening.
    Yes, you're right about this. My premise was that the call should have gone out allowing sufficient time to do what was necessary to protect themselves. What was done during Katrina was criminal and both the mayor and the police chief should have been arrested by local county sheriffs and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law in order to set an example of what comes to faux authorities when the try to usurp the most fundamental rights of We the People.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by Dial1911 View Post

And that's when the ballot box should be set aside for the bullet box. 'Nuff said, now it's time to take out the trash.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member

That looks like full-blown rebellion/insurrection/civil war from here.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

That looks like full-blown rebellion/insurrection/civil war from here.
    Yep. When despots turn to that which they always do at some time during their tenure, you know the time has come to heed the words of Jefferson in his Declaration of Independence and send them to Hell.

America First!

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar

I have never thought about that scenario.
    Truly frightening.
    That my friends would be the day that would go down in history when the 2nd civil war started.

O'Rourke stated something similar at his "rally" (maybe 50 people) here in Aurora last month. Aurora PD Chief Metz essentially called him dillusional in response with a quote that was quickly scrubbed from media accounts of the event to keep everything "on message".
    Arkancide- Three self-inflicted gunshots to the head with hands tied behind the back.

Active Shooter Response- Assess the situation, Position yourself to gain tactical advantage, Engage perpetrator violently (APE).

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    I have never thought about that scenario.
    Truly frightening.
    That my friends would be the day that would go down in history when the 2nd civil war started.
    At the risk of catching a ration of disagreement, that conflict which took place between the years of 1861 and 1865 was not a civil war. Civil wars are fought between people within the same country. The conflict in question was fought between two separate nations. Just because one side did not recognize the other as an independent nation does not mean that it did not exist as one. Do not take this as an excuse for something which I firmly believe should have have taken place. But rather as someone who sees that period in our past as a blight on our history. I wish it had never happened and I don't think I am alone in this.

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by WebleyHunter View Post
    O'Rourke stated something similar at his "rally" (maybe 50 people) here in Aurora last month. Aurora PD Chief Metz essentially called him dillusional in response with a quote that was quickly scrubbed from media accounts of the event to keep everything "on message".
    Such shame to silence voices of reason. O'Rouke is a fool. More importantly he is a dangerous fool in that he flaunts ingrained hostilities of those who would like nothing better than to raise this nation to the ground to further their polluted agenda.
    Last edited by SouthernBoyVA; October 17th, 2019 at 12:47 PM.
    CWOUSCG and M1911A1 like this.

America First!

I seriously doubt that Beto, or any of his cronies, will be on the leading edge of house-to-house searches and confiscations. The American people will accept a considerable amount of abuse (albeit with a great deal of bitching and lawsuits), but when it comes to denying everyone of their Constitutionally-guaranteed civil liberties I suspect there will be a backlash of epic proportions.

Personally, I have notified both of my state senators and my congressional representative that when the day comes that they want to pick up all the firearms and ammunition all they have to do is stop by the house, and I will give them the ammunition first. One bozo took it as a personal threat, if you can imagine that.

320 million people in the US, about 110-120 million of whom possess some 350-400 million firearms and a billion-plus rounds of ammunition. Now the people who keep telling us they can't do anything about 12 million illegal immigrants are telling us they can handle this little issue?

Seriously, all we need to do is say "NO", and say it loudly and repeatedly. There is no city, county, or state in the US with the capability of arresting, detaining, trying, convicting, or housing 1% of the law-abiding gun owners in our country. Support for such an effort will evaporate more quickly than support for the war in Vietnam when every day's nightly news includes the body counts and video footage of storm troopers kicking down doors and dragging away people who never contemplated any crime, much less committed any crime.

Look at the states (Connecticutt, Massachussets, New York, California, etc) that have enacted so-called "assault weapons" bans and magazine restrictions in recent years. Name one that can claim 15% compliance, if you can find one.

Colorado adopted a 15-round maximum capacity on magazines in 2013. At a local gun show 2 weeks ago I saw at least 500 such pieces on open display, probably another thousand or more readily available.

Distinguished Member
    I have three words about Beto. Beto is delusional.
    "You don't hurt them if you don't hit them." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC Retired

USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June 66 to February 68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

Sadly, he's mistaken.
    ugh762x39 likes this.

During Katrina, the confiscations were happening pretty much door to door in conjunction with a regional, societal breakdown. No communication, no transportation and no way of knowing that the door-kickers had been unleashed until they arrived. When they did arrive, it was to citizens clueless of what was happening. Such a stunner would be tough on a widespread national scale. It is hard to surprise folks when they have been alerted to what's happening.
    The illegal Katrina gun confiscations were a case of, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice and I will shoot you through my door". Every gun owner in America learned about what happened there. It is always in the back of my mind during hurricane preps and I can guarantee that others in potential disaster zones think about it too as they prepare.
    ugh762x39 likes this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

People need to remember that Katrina was three years before Heller v D.C. and five years before McDonald v Chicago. It is a different world now. We now have a Supreme Court recognized individual right to keep and bear arms.
    That was not the case in 2005.
    ugh762x39 likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

The book, "The Great New Orleans Gun Grab", is all about this. The NRA did step in but it took years. Usually there were no receipts. The way the book ended, city officials were asked if they would do it again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links