UN seeks Disarmament Demobilization and Reintegration officers in NY

This is a discussion on UN seeks Disarmament Demobilization and Reintegration officers in NY within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail...453&Lang=en-US Not sure exactly what that means, but it sure doesn't sound good.. My wife found the story on a prepper site and I checked ...

Like Tree27Likes
  • 3 Post By pskys2
  • 1 Post By jmf552
  • 2 Post By beebee
  • 2 Post By jmf552
  • 1 Post By dangerranger
  • 2 Post By QKShooter
  • 5 Post By ColoradoDiablo
  • 4 Post By jmf552
  • 3 Post By Eagleks
  • 1 Post By Havok
  • 2 Post By KILTED COWBOY
  • 1 Post By Arejay

Thread: UN seeks Disarmament Demobilization and Reintegration officers in NY

https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail...453&Lang=en-US

Not sure exactly what that means, but it sure doesn't sound good..
    My wife found the story on a prepper site and I checked it out by going directly to the UN home page myself and checking the "career opportunities", and there it was plain as day alongside hundreds of other job listings .. they are looking for multi lingual, highly educated,degreed individuals, with disarmament experience.. I have no idea what kind of "disarmament" they are thinking of.
    Things seem to be spiraling down quickly.. If you are in a still free state, KEEP IT FREE!!!!!... bob

It seems to me that the U.N. is the model of a World Government. A huge unfeeling, self-indulgent, tyrannical bureaucracy that seeks power for it's own rewards and disguises that fact with do gooder propoganda, plattitudes and pandering.
    There are so many Liberal/Progressive plans in the works all they lack is true authority able to order every country to bow before them. They aren't there yet and it probably irks them to no end.
    It needs to stay active though, so we can always refer to it to remind us of how bad a New World Order would really be!
    M1911A1, railfancwb and msgt/ret like this.

1. This was already discussed on a thread that has come and gone.

2. As I said on that thread, this is rumor mongering. We have enough real problems we should be focusing on. The UN Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration (DDR) program is not a police or paramilitary group. They are not armed. They are not the "Blue Helmets/Berets." They are a social/political group that helps rebel and terrorist soldiers in third world countries reintegrate into society by helping them find jobs and housing. The job posting linked is in NYC because the UN HQ is based in NYC.
    CAS_Shooter likes this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

This has circulated for years. If the UN ever does try to disarm everyone, I hope they come armed with guns that I like so I can enjoy them after I take them from them.
    We get the government we deserve.

Distinguished Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Just remember if they come....Take the Gunner out First then the Driver out Second!. After that it`s an Easter Egg Hunt on the Blue Helmets,extra points for the 1,000yrd hits. Awards will be given!.

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    1. This was already discussed on a thread that has come and gone.

2. As I said on that thread, this is rumor mongering. We have enough real problems we should be focusing on. The UN Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration (DDR) program is not a police or paramilitary group. They are not armed. They are not the "Blue Helmets/Berets." They are a social/political group that helps rebel and terrorist soldiers in third world countries reintegrate into society by helping them find jobs and housing. The job posting linked is in NYC because the UN HQ is based in NYC.
    Thanks for the clarification, I accept your explanation but I do NOT trust the UN or anything related to them or those that support them.. They are eyeball deep in a one world agenda, and a totally disarmed US would be their crowning achievement and their great delight. They are rabid , highly focused one worlders, and certainly want the US disarmed.. bob
    dangerranger and railfancwb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    Thanks for the clarification, I accept your explanation but I do NOT trust the UN or anything related to them or those that support them.. They are eyeball deep in a one world agenda, and a totally disarmed US would be their crowning achievement and their great delight. They are rabid , highly focused one worlders, and certainly want the US disarmed.. bob
    I never said otherwise. I don't trust them either. But we should stick to the facts and wait until there is something to get fired up about.
    dangerranger and railfancwb like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

My question is does anyone actually have a Masters Degree in Disarmament Affairs? Is that a real degree? DR
    railfancwb likes this.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerranger View Post
    My question is does anyone actually have a Masters Degree in Disarmament Affairs? Is that a real degree? DR
    Yes, but in Great Britain...not in the U.S. at this present time.
    railfancwb and dangerranger like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member Array ColoradoDiablo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerranger View Post
    And the French are taught to naturally disarm themselves in war without the benefit of graduate level education.
    Last edited by ColoradoDiablo; January 2nd, 2020 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Fixed natural to naturally. Autocorrect bites.
    U.S. Army, Retired (1986 to 2014)
    Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDiablo View Post
    And the French are taught to naturally disarm themselves in war without the benefit of graduate level education.
    I am no longer a fan of Letterman due to his politics, but one of my favorite jokes of his from the past is:

"Euro Disney in Paris announced they will stop having fireworks in the evening. It seems like every time they did it, French people would try to surrender to German tourists."

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    This has circulated for years. If the UN ever does try to disarm everyone, I hope they come armed with guns that I like so I can enjoy them after I take them from them.
    Hope they bring their own body bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Hope they bring their own body bags.
    That would certainly make cleanup quicker.
    railfancwb likes this.
    We get the government we deserve.

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Let them try to disarm the Southern States.
    Bet they have never met or dealt with American Rednecks and Cowboys.
    We would give them a lesson in humility right quick and send them back across the pond with urine soaked pants.
    The Old Anglo and railfancwb like this.

I look at the O.P as a heads up, take note. While it's true it's certainly nothing to get up in arms about, it's also just as useful not to have one's head buried in the sand when it comes to the goals of globalists.
    railfancwb likes this.

Sponsored Links