VA: News Media report 3 "White Supremicists" Arrested ahead of Monday's Lobby Day

VA: News Media report 3 "White Supremicists" Arrested ahead of Monday's Lobby Day

This is a discussion on VA: News Media report 3 "White Supremicists" Arrested ahead of Monday's Lobby Day within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; FBI Arrests 3 White Supremacists Ahead of Monday’s VCDL Lobby Day in Richmond, Virginia https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/fb...em_title%5D%5D FBI agents on Thursday arrested a former Canadian Armed Forces ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: VA: News Media report 3 "White Supremicists" Arrested ahead of Monday's Lobby Day

VIP Member

FBI Arrests 3 White Supremacists Ahead of Monday’s VCDL Lobby Day in Richmond, Virginia
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/fb...em_title%5D%5D

FBI agents on Thursday arrested a former Canadian Armed Forces reservist and two other men who are linked to a violent white supremacist group and were believed to be heading to a pro-gun rally next week in Virginia’s capital.

The three men are members of The Base and were arrested on federal charges in a criminal complaint unsealed in Maryland, according to a Justice Department news release.

Tuesday’s complaint charges Canadian national Patrik Jordan Mathews, 27, and Brian Mark Lemley Jr., 33, of Elkton, Maryland, with transporting a firearm and ammunition with intent to commit a felony. William Garfield Bilbrough IV, 19, of Denton, Maryland, is charged with transporting and harboring aliens.

The three men were believed to be planning to attend the pro-gun rally planned for Monday in Richmond, according to a law enforcement official who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an active investigation.

NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

sgb
    I have no faith that the FBI hasn't been bought and payed for by the DNC.
    " It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it, but if you have to play ..... play to WIN!!!"
    Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

" transporting a firearm and ammunition with intent to commit a felony"

Sounds like a questionable charge at best.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Questionable???? How about this one?

William Garfield Bilbrough IV, 19, of Denton, Maryland, is charged with transporting and harboring aliens.
    Aliens? As in ET Phone Home? Seriously? This sounds extremely fishy - more Epstein hung himself foolishness.

Good luck FBI with proving somebody "transporting a weapon with INTENT to commit a felony."
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    So are the FBI now mind readers?
    Do they now know what our intent is when we carry a firearm?
    Now if they broke the law in harboring an illegal alien, well now that is a different story. I hope the FBI cracks down on everyone who is harboring illegal aliens, or I they just interested in Canadians.
    The FBI has to do a lot to get my trust back.

VIP Member
    If only the fellow form Canada had crossed the SOUTHERN border, there would be a rush to defend him, release him, and protest the evil government for even thinking of detaining him.

I believe under Federal Law it is illegal for a foreign national to possess firearms. There are some exceptions, like participating in a sanctioned competition. However, that sounds different from the charge as presented here.

I agree about the level of trust in the FBI.
    Last edited by Hoganbeg; January 16th, 2020 at 03:06 PM. Reason: spelling
    OldChap and The Old Anglo like this.
    “Propaganda will never die out. Intelligent men must realize that propaganda is the modern instrument by which they can fight for productive ends and help to bring order out of chaos.”
    -- Edward Bernays

Senior Member Array CreedDryrot's Avatar
    Good. Stick up for the white supremacists all you want. 3 nazis arrested and one's here illegally -- sounds like a good start to me.
    entertainment72 and bklynboy like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    I believe under Federal Law it is illegal for a foreign national to possess firearms. There are some exceptions, like participating in a sanctioned competition. However, that sounds different from the charge as presented here.

I agree about the level of trust in the FBI.
    Nope. Green Cards can even Buy their own firearms in the US. Illegals can't possess firearms, but foreigners can (even if citizens in their own country can not).

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CreedDryrot View Post
    Good. Stick up for the white supremacists all you want. 3 nazis arrested and one's here illegally -- sounds like a good start to me.
    Who was sticking up for them? The problem is that the FBI has lost a lot of credibility and crying "White Supremacist" is something that many of us have learned to take with a grain of salt from them. Nothing I have seen here endorses, supports, or in any way, shape, or form provides excuses for White Supremacy.

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    What exactly makes them "white supremacists"?

Three white supremacists? Must be the governors friends.
    We get the government we deserve.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Three white supremacists? Must be the governors friends.
    OldChap, Risasi, Havok and 6 others like this.

With all due respect, I doubt you'd recognize a real "Nazi" if he walked up and saluted you.

No one is defending white supremacists...even if that term is somewhat under-defined. What we are not defending is the trustworthiness of the FBI. It is going to take decades for them to get back what they have lost.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by PPS1980 View Post
    Nope. Green Cards can even Buy their own firearms in the US. Illegals can't possess firearms, but foreigners can (even if citizens in their own country can not).
    You are right sir! I should have reviewed it before posting. I was thinking of non-residents such as visitors. Thank you for the correction.
    OldChap, railfancwb and M1911A1 like this.
    “Propaganda will never die out. Intelligent men must realize that propaganda is the modern instrument by which they can fight for productive ends and help to bring order out of chaos.”
    -- Edward Bernays

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links