Antifa Joining 2A Movement in VA

This is a discussion on Antifa Joining 2A Movement in VA within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Could go a couple different directions: -As much as I'm against Antifa, this may be good for the cause. We can sort our differences out ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Antifa Joining 2A Movement in VA

Could go a couple different directions:

-As much as I'm against Antifa, this may be good for the cause. We can sort our differences out later.

-Or, this could be coming from Bloomberg, or the like, trying to stir trouble. Antifa is not known for level heads and hospitality

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/16/a...TJpvCPspYhb13M

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    I do not want to have anything to do with ANTIFA. Period...

I hear ya, and completely understand why, but the last thing Northam wants is both sides coming together against what he's doing
    msgt/ret, Havok, sdprof and 6 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array xXxHeavy's Avatar
    We need more pics of Ralph in black face and with his Klan costume on...…
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Why did the Moron buy a ladder...... he's takin' his case to a higher court.

Who was it that said, " I wasn't planning on going for a run today.....then the Game Wardens came out of nowhere".

Antifa Joining 2A Movement in VA-c71bea5f-1d7e-4af1-af97-253725f13171.jpeg
    There's only one way to get to heaven. John 14:6

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    If you sleep with rats, you wake up with fleas.
    Nothing good can come from aligning our 2nd Amendment stance/fight with this group of anarchists.
    The only reason they are pro 2nd is so in the future, when they get brave enough to take off their masks they can use guns instead of bats to silence all those who do not believe.

A Trojan Horse type senerio
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    The only reason they are pro 2nd is so in the future, when they get brave enough to take off their masks they can use guns instead of bats to silence all those who do not believe.
    It may come to that regardless of what happens in VA.

To be clear, I'm not suggesting to shake hands and team up with them - they just aren't the biggest threat. The way I see things, people like Northam are and the neighborhood bullies are protesting him too.

This is all considering antifa is not just a puppet used by Bloomberg/Northam - which is more likely.
    gatorbait51 and oneshot like this.

I don't trust that group of idiots to remain civil any more than I can throw them across the Potomac River. Pretty much wherever they go, they cause trouble and leave a path of property destruction behind them. I want nothing to do with people like that, not to mention their belief structure.

If they step into Virginia with their masks on, they automatically open the door to be arrested. Unless things have changed it's illegal to where a mask in this state that covers your face and hides your identity.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Really...…… are there any Mooslims wearing burkas living there.....plenty here in Jerzy with masks on.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Who was it that said, " I wasn't planning on going for a run today.....then the Game Wardens came out of nowhere".

In my opinion, Antifa being on the “pro” side is a win no matter what. If they cause problems, just blame the left. If they don’t, it strengthens the “pro” side.
    We get the government we deserve.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    If you sleep with rats, you wake up with fleas.
    Nothing good can come from aligning our 2nd Amendment stance/fight with this group of anarchists.
    Ah, how about Bubonic plague?
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Yup..… that's more like it.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array ETXhiker's Avatar
    Antifa are communists, complete with the hammer and sickle flags of the old Soviet Union when they march. I want nothing whatsoever to do with them.
    "There are some ideas that are so wrong, only a very intelligent person could believe them." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by xXxHeavy View Post
    Really...…… are there any Mooslims wearing burkas living there.....plenty here in Jerzy with masks on.
    Funny you mentioned that. My wife wondered the same thing. Let me guess... Maybe a "protected class" (God knows I hate that concept).
    M1911A1, gatorbait51 and airslot like this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links