VA: Northam to limit size of crowd, tells staff & legis aides to stay home - Page 2

VA: Northam to limit size of crowd, tells staff & legis aides to stay home

This is a discussion on VA: Northam to limit size of crowd, tells staff & legis aides to stay home within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...-militias-grow Northam is stoking fear. One Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: VA: Northam to limit size of crowd, tells staff & legis aides to stay home

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...-militias-grow

Northam is stoking fear.

One

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    airslot and gatorbait51 like this.
    Annoy a Liberal! Be Conservative and Live within Your Means!

Epstein Did Not Kill Himself!!

VIP Member
    Is this really what Virginians want?
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Quote Originally Posted by PPS1980 View Post
    What happened to "walls don't work?"
    Psalm 144:1

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    What happened to "walls don't work?"
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Perhaps the saddest part of all of this is the fact that this is where it all began. In 1607 on a small piece of land on the James River, what would later become Virginia began America. The abandonment of history has its consequences and we are seeing them play out in Richmond. You have to believe that Jefferson, Madison, Mason, Henry, Washington and a host of others have got to be turning over in their graves at what is transpiring in their state. As a Virginian, a Southerner, and an American, I am both appalled and ashamed at what my employees (public servants) are trying to push down our collective throats. I can't say it harshly enough. Damn them. Damn them for what they are trying to do and for that which they stand. They are not Americans, they are not Southerners, and most definitely they are not Virginians.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

VIP Member
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMER…, POR QUE EN MI CORAZ”N Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

The Totalitarian State in America will not arise at the point of a gun. It will come with a message of

"We only want what's best for you. It's for your own good."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PPS1980 View Post
    The H1B employees and their employers do. All the newly minted bureaucrats from other , less free areas do . The VAGOPe apparently does. The Fairfax and Loudon pundit class obviously does.
    airslot and Havok like this.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMER…, POR QUE EN MI CORAZ”N Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

The Totalitarian State in America will not arise at the point of a gun. It will come with a message of

"We only want what's best for you. It's for your own good."

Senior Member Array retired badge 1's Avatar
    Wow! Incredibly perceptive description of just what to expect from the politicians and their media (propaganda) associates. Those attending should make extreme efforts to remain calm, dignified, and non-confrontational. There should also be broad video and audio recording of everything that occurs so as to dispel media distortions. I sincerely hope that no one allows provocateurs to incite legitimate citizen protestors into incidents that will certainly fill the mainstream media's portrayal of events and paint all 2A supporters as ignorant, racist, violent thugs (exactly what the governor is hoping for, by the way).
    airslot and gatorbait51 like this.

Meanwhile, President Abraham Lincoln allowed citizens to congregate in the White House yet had no problem...
    airslot likes this.
    Governor Northam: YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED.

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Northam seems to have a big problem with patriots coming in from other states to support our friends in Virginia.
    He didn’t have a problem with Bloomberg and his millions coming in from out of state to influence the Virginia election
    airslot, graydude, Arejay and 5 others like this.

Prayers for the safety of everyone participating. They are willingly walking into the lion's den for liberty for all.
    Psalm 144:1

I'm more concerned about the freeway drive down on a bus than my safety once there. But at least I won't be fighting for parking and when I nap other drivers won't start honking at me. ;)
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

Distinguished Member Array Militant's Avatar

WE'RE STILL FIGHTING HERE IN VA!!!
    HK USP Compact .45 stainless HK USP Compact .40 stainless HK USP Compact .45
    HK USP Compact 9mm HK 45c HK P30 HK P30sk HK VP9 HK VP9sk

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box” - Frederick Douglas

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    I've said it before, He WANTS a confrontation. That way he can use it to push these laws through.
    msgt/ret, airslot, Havok and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    Prayers for the safety of everyone participating. They are willingly walking into the lion's den for liberty for all.
    You got that right. That’s absolutely it all I can do at this juncture in our history. I don’t pretend to understand this country, but it’s definitely unique when compared to the empires recorded in the annals of time. And if this were a football game our nation is in second overtime. I fear for my kids and what I think that is coming, sooner or later.

I am an evangelical Christian, so my hope is not in the world or this country and I look past this life to the next age, but should the Lord Jesus Christ tarry, I am selfish. My family tree is full of rebellions, and death and famine and pestilence. I don’t want that for my children.

For those going, my prayers are with you and I sincerely hope you make headway in preserving the freedoms so many of us Americans take for granted. And I will pray for a peaceful demonstration, that the devil would overplay his hand as he is apt to do, and that the machinations of those duplicitous totalitarians would be thwarted. And I wish you Godspeed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links