More than just a compelling argument, IMHO!

This is a discussion on More than just a compelling argument, IMHO! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; FROM ARTICLE>>>>>Passing immoral laws in an attempt to try to prevent immoral future acts is never justified and is an immoral act itself. There is ...

Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By oneshot
  • 2 Post By KILTED COWBOY
  • 1 Post By airslot
  • 5 Post By PPS1980
  • 1 Post By GeorgeandSugar

Thread: More than just a compelling argument, IMHO!

FROM ARTICLE>>>>>Passing immoral laws in an attempt to try to prevent immoral future acts is never justified and is an immoral act itself.

There is so much more that can and has been written about this as to fill volumes, as immoral laws violate our individual consciousness and philosophical considerations aberrant to the American ideal as it violates our Constitutional principles of equality. https://keepva2a.com/news.php?pid=32...mYVErqy7D74464
    msgt/ret, airslot and graydude like this.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans
    Don't ever think that the reason I'm peaceful is because I don't know how to be violent

M&Pc .357SIG, 2340Sigpro .357SIG

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Well written and I agree with most of what was said.
    My only exception was rhe statement that if armed, the author would not have been able to stop the carnage.
    If well prepared and well trained most likely would have stopped the carnage.
    Just my opinion
    airslot and GeorgeandSugar like this.

I pray in earnest for peace in our communities and country, that God may grant wisdom to you, our elected servants to see clearly, not the politically expedient path, but rather the just path before you, trusting you be of sound judgment and of good conscience, standing with the lawful peaceful citizens of our commonwealth as defenders and not enemies of our rights and liberty.

But in lieu of that, I pray Democratic and Republican leaders alike fully recognize that an army of citizens united by a common cause and enraged with a righteous moral indignation upon the infringement of what they believe is their God given rights is a fearful thing.
    I certainly hope that the politicians (all of them) heed this statement.
    GeorgeandSugar likes this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    One of the most important points, that is all too often missed/forgotten, is the Warren ruling.
    Warren Vs District of Columbia (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981 states that the police have no obligation to protect individual citizens and yet the Anti-2A liars spout that we just need to believe in the fantasy protection afforded to all plebs by the police.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Great article. The police donít have a duty to protect (they arrest criminals and investigate crimes). Despite this ruling and others along the same criteria. The media fails to mention this, nor do the political class acknowledge this when crafting their legislation. Disingenuous and utterly cruel.

As Ayn Rand states:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    airslot likes this.

Sponsored Links