Just Came back from the gun store for Ammo in CA - Page 4

Just Came back from the gun store for Ammo in CA

This is a discussion on Just Came back from the gun store for Ammo in CA within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Chuck808 So you need to go above and beyond proving your citizenship to buy ammo, which is a constitutionally protected right? If ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Just Came back from the gun store for Ammo in CA

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck808 View Post
    So you need to go above and beyond proving your citizenship to buy ammo, which is a constitutionally protected right? If only they were that stringent when it came to voting.
    So far, ammo doesn't stuff the ballot boxes.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

It was bovine excrement such as this that made the wifey and I pick up our stuff and leave Kommiforniastan a couple years back. I recognize that some folks canít do that for family and job reasons, but weíre glad we did. We moved on to AZ where we can carry without a permit if we want to (got one anyway for the extra privileges) but where we are, itís so much safer than where we were in CA that sometimes I forget to strap it on.
    Two Bears and The Old Anglo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    It was bovine excrement such as this that made the wifey and I pick up our stuff and leave Kommiforniastan a couple years back. I recognize that some folks canít do that for family and job reasons, but weíre glad we did. We moved on to AZ where we can carry without a permit if we want to (got one anyway for the extra privileges) but where we are, itís so much safer than where we were in CA that sometimes I forget to strap it on.
    I think my wife is almost there now. I hope and pray!

Even the gun shop owner in Yucca Valley, where I used to buy my ammo when I first re-located to the "Peoples Republic of California" said he was selling out and moving out of California. He told me despite being native born Californians he and his wife just could not take "it" any more.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    So now California is demanding the so-called REAL ID to purchase ammo, that is not what the program is supposed to do. My reading comprehension may be a bit off but I see no requirement for REAL ID for buying ammo.
    Looks like a state bureaucracy is expanding a government program and abusing authority. We had better get on this before it spreads.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Psalm 144:1

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    Seems odd that they didn't inform you about needing more I.D. before they took your money and ordered the ammo. --That sounds like out and out fraud to me. What happens if you ask them to return your money until you can get the proper I.D.?

Quote Originally Posted by hogdaddy View Post
    All I got is Reload , Other than that, "Nothing" But move ; )
    H/D
    No, what they have to reload is a high capacity stack of assault politicians running that damned dictatorship regime.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck808 View Post
    So you need to go above and beyond proving your citizenship to buy ammo, which is a constitutionally protected right? If only they were that stringent when it came to voting.
    There is nothing in the Constitution about the right to buy ammo!

Quote Originally Posted by dangerranger View Post
    There is nothing in the Constitution about the right to buy ammo!
    The definition of Arms include everything that is required to make them work.
    danco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RScottie View Post
    The definition of Arms include everything that is required to make them work.
    That's an argument being made in court. But the Anti's say Show me in the Constitution where it says that!

So if you apply the same logic to the first amendment that means anything besides quill pens and town square debates is not included? All of a sudden their tune changes but only when its convenient for their agenda.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Conservative, Gun-Toting, Backwoods, College Educated, Hetrosexual, Male
    Any Questions?

Actually the Anti's are trying to kill the 1 A too! DR

I feel your pain
    but you admitted choosing to live in CA
    sooooo, suggest you cash in and buy easily a new lifestyle in a gun paradise

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links