And so it starts in Kentucky....

This is a discussion on And so it starts in Kentucky.... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I wonder how far this will go. The new Democratic governor doesn't appear to be shaken by people wearing guns in the state capitol, we ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Concealed_in_KY
  • 5 Post By Gunnie
  • 1 Post By MYMOMSSON

Thread: And so it starts in Kentucky....

I wonder how far this will go. The new Democratic governor doesn't appear to be shaken by people wearing guns in the state capitol, we shall see.

"Beshear says what’s important, is that the demonstration was peaceful and there were no safety concerns."

https://www.wave3.com/2020/02/07/wak...tucky-capitol/
    Rock and Glock likes this.

With any luck he will remember the Democrats that elected him aren’t quite the democrats that run at the federal level.

Quote Originally Posted by Concealed_in_KY View Post
    I wonder how far this will go. The new Democratic governor doesn't appear to be shaken by people wearing guns in the state capitol, we shall see.

"Beshear says what’s important, is that the demonstration was peaceful and there were no safety concerns."

https://www.wave3.com/2020/02/07/wak...tucky-capitol/
    It won't get any traction and they know it.

By the way, someone comes into my place of business open carrying a pistol or long gun while wearing a mask you bet he's gonna get my attention and not in a good way. It maybe legal but that don't make it smart.
    G-man* likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Not smart indeed! Also note that it is prohibited but not enforced. So, the fix is to create another law? Typical!
    ...You will understand everything immediately, when you yourself – "hands behind the back" – toddle into our Archipelago. ---Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Sponsored Links