Biden dismisses 2nd A advocates in NH - Page 2

Biden dismisses 2nd A advocates in NH

This is a discussion on Biden dismisses 2nd A advocates in NH within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by CLASS3NH Biden is an Idiot....... Plain and simple What an AWFUL thing to say... Why do you hate old people with dementia?.. ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: Biden dismisses 2nd A advocates in NH

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    Biden is an Idiot....... Plain and simple
    What an AWFUL thing to say... Why do you hate old people with dementia?.. Not very nice....
    Havok likes this.

Yeah, I'm SURE the US Armed Forces REALLY wants to bomb and shoot rockets at US citizens.. That would certainly show the leftists for exactly what and who they are.. totalitarians.. bob
    The Old Anglo, baren and ETXhiker like this.

I see this from a different perspective....

How many times does the left have to threaten patriots with annihilation before people start believing the left is absolutely stone cold serious?
    Unfortunately there are many gun owners who will still shop at Wal Mart even though they know Wal Mart partnered with Everytown for Gun Safety just because it is convenient and they can save a few bucks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Quote from Biden to a 2nd Amendment advocate in New Hampshire :
    "Those who say 'The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of patriots'- a great line, well, guess what:
    The fact is, if your going to take on the government you need an F-15 with Hellfire missiles"
    "There is no way an AK-47 is going to take care of you if your worried about the government coming and knocking down your door".
    FWIW, Hellfire missiles are not a weapon that has been adapted to the F-15. For that matter, the Hellfire has not been adapted to any supersonic aircraft that I know of. Hellfires are generally launched from helicopters, drones and propeller aircraft. The F-15 does carry some comparable air-to-ground missiles, but not the Hellfire.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    FWIW, Hellfire missiles are not a weapon that has been adapted to the F-15. For that matter, the Hellfire has not been adapted to any supersonic aircraft that I know of. Hellfires are generally launched from helicopters, drones and propeller aircraft. The F-15 does carry some comparable air-to-ground missiles, but not the Hellfire.
    Joe probably got his information from his son Hunter.
    I understand he was a real rootin' tootin' war hero in the Navy.
    msgt/ret, BBMike, baren and 2 others like this.

Ive heard his evals describe him as being very energetic.
    baren and ETXhiker like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

Senior Member Array Well_Regulated's Avatar
    From what I've read, the "tootin'" part is correct.
    You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

Disect Sloe Joe a bit further, he's saying the government would take out your neighborhood if they come for your guns! Guess he thinks it would be worth any collateral damage inflicted to retrieve a gun from a "previously law abiding citizen"?
    ETXhiker likes this.

I wonder, has "quid-pro Joe" ever done anything in his adult life other than belly up to the public trough? A real job, in the real world? At least his son is an energy 'expert'.

Senior Moderator
    I think we are seeing him losing his mind one day at a time. His command of words is deteriorating, his responsiveness to questions is become lost in word salads, and as laughable as it is (I detest the man and his family) it is tragic. Having said that, if his handlers arenít embarrassed enough, and he isnít either, then fine, let him make more of a fool of himself. His self awareness was never strong.

The overall party is setting the stage to be trounced this fall IF we all vote!
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; February 11th, 2020 at 10:09 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

John Allan Muhammad, Lee Boyd Malvo, Claude Dallas, Ted Kazinski, Eric Frein, Chris Dorner....

Now imagine that times 1000

Kudos to everyone who expressed the facts on this thread. But Biden also forgets basic American History the last time we endured an internal “conflict.” In 1861, as Fort Sumter was coming under fire, the officers who would lead each side were making decisions and acting on them. Those from the South left their various positions in the Union Army or left West Point and made their way homeward to begin the war efforts from home territory.

Currently, there exist fifty separate and distinct military forces in this country. They owe their allegiance to the Constitution and then to the oath they took to their state constitution and the state government leadership. Those state national guard forces include armored vehicles, artillery and an air component. In the case of outright hostile action what are the odds that an invasion force is going to be met peacefully by a fully equipped and highly experienced (by multiple deployments overseas) military? OH and by the way, those state guards, with their tanks, artillery, helicopters and jet aircraft? They also count a number of Special Forces units among their brethren.

Remember Eric Rudolf? He was known as the Abortion Clinic Bomber. The only military experience he had was serving briefly as an army infantry private and I think he was kicked out of the army after his basic training. But that training allowed him to elude a 400 man FBI Task Force in a 40 square mile area in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Of course, he had local help! That is the nature of insurgency.

Imagine the havoc to be reaped by fully equipped indigenous forces fighting on home turf?
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 31 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; NRA Patriot Benefactor Life; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO. IDPA, USPSA, STEEL CHALLENGE competitor. RETIRED Social Studies Educator as of 12/7/2018

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    Currently, there exist fifty separate and distinct military forces in this country. They owe their allegiance to the Constitution and then to the oath they took to their state constitution and the state government leadership.
    No. Just, no.

I mean if you were talking about the actual State Defense Forces maybe but there aren't 50 of them.

The National Guard has been Federalized since 9/11 and the reserve components were already under Federal control and they have been pushing the "Total Army Concept" hard. They indoctrinate you that your allegiance is to THE ARMY not your State from the moment you get off the Cattle Car.

If a State Govenor tried to call up the Guard to go against the active Army half (or better) of them wouldn't even show up.

ETA:Also worth mentioning

I can't speak for every National Guard unit but the one I was in kept all of their equipment and ammunition under Federal control on Fort Carson. The bolts to our M16s were stored in a vault at police headquarters.

Also, an active duty Artillery battalion is approximately 900 people including support. On a GOOD day my National Guard battalion could field maybe 300
    baren likes this.

Exclamation

Cypher, I'll bow to your more recent experience. My comments were based upon my own service in the Florida Army National Guard circa 1985-86. I was the BMO for the 1/124th IN (Light). I did a brief stint right after Hurricane Andrew for which I volunteered after checking with ARPERCEN that was my control element in the IRR.

The State of Florida Constitution has two listings for the term MILITIA. There is Organized Militia which is of course the National Guard. Then there is the unorganized militia which consists of every other resident with a gun. I kid you not. After Hurricane Andrew devastated the south end of Miami Dade County, it was a virtual war zone. Looting was rampant and a lot of folks were getting killed in the darkness. A dusk to dawn curfew was established and the cops were pulled out, replaced by the guard for about the first week or so following the storm. When I showed up at BN HQ and offered my services for any period of time until the public schools went back into service and I had to go to work at my real job of teacher, they made me S3 Air. I got my own bird (UH-1H) and control of the BN air assets. I flew around the county and established LZ/PZ areas capable of handling multiple birds (CH-47's) in case of riot situations. Then I set up a QRF LZ in the south end of the county, near the TOC established to coordinate with the 82nd ABN who came down to help out. Trouble was, they couldn't be deployed on US soil and carry live ammo. We could and did but not the regular army. But the local gangs knew and they proceeded to ROB them fellers in the funny red hats. They got several full auto M16's and as I recall, an M60. After that all 82nd were restricted to their area where they were feeding and watering the populace. The gangs approached on of my LT's at a checkpoint, unarmed or so it seemed and they engaged in casual conversation. To wit: "Gangbanger: "Them DUDES in the funny red hats don't got no AMMO. Do YOU dudes got ammo?" LT: Racks the slide on a 45 and says: "Why don't you just come find out!" The punks beat feet. We were fully equipped with a combat basic load and all of our bolts were kept in the weapons in each unit arms room.

I'll bet that Colorado is a separate situation. I can't imagine that Wyoming or Montana or especially Idaho would be in a similar restrictive environment. Colorado has become liberal paradise west of the Mississippi. At one time, I would've lived there, but not now. I can't imagine any similar situation in the South, either. When I was a cadet at the University of Alabama in the late 70's our ROTC program regularly borrowed Alabama National Guard M-16's and M-60's for our FTX's. It was a great deal for the Guard. They knew they'd get the weapons back clean enough to eat off of.

Getting back to the post Hurricane Andrew situation. There were tons of locals also involved in their personal security and it wasn't unusual for a patrol to stop and talk to a local resident strolling his immediate neighborhood with a slung AK or AR and discuss local problems and issues. Nobody blinked an eye over the displayed weapons. The unorganized militia in action. That situation lasted about three weeks, as I recall. A lot of gang bangers and other sundry thugs caught bullets. Far more than was ever let into the public sphere.

I was responsible for inserting an ODA into the disaster zone. They had live ammo (being a guard outfit). Their mission as I understood it was threefold: First to locate survivors in the hinterlands and give aid to them or arrange their evacuation. Second to locate and euthanize animals injured and suffering after the storm. Lots of livestock and even unfortunately some pets. Finally they were to locate and NEUTRALIZE any active looters. I wasn't on hand for the extraction, school went back into session. There were lots of rumors about mysterious semi trailers that were refrigerator units and nobody knew what was inside, because only specified individuals had access. I can't personally verify that. But given the other stuff, I can guess.

As to the statements about the soldiers owing their fealty to the ARMY, I can unfortunately believe that and it is scary. But given the state of education in this country that I saw over 30 years and tried to fight, it can only be described as being a diabolical plan that came to fruition over about 50 years. In lockstep, nationwide, curriculums in both public and private schools have been inculcating the idea that personal gun ownership is BAD and EVIL and that only the military and police should be armed. So soldiers and cops who were raised having that stuff poured into their easily molded minds will unwittingly take the side of the oppressors in the event of an internal conflict. But you know, I spend a lot of time here in East Tennessee at the V.A. Hospital. Those guys, to a man as far as I have seen at various appointments over the last 14 months aren't among the brainwashed and THEY stand ready despite growing age and increasing physical difficulties, to take their skills and experience and walk back into the fray should it be necessary. That's no small force, given the number of veterans across the nation. A whole bunch of them being combat vets and a good chunk being special forces.
    demanic, msgt/ret, OD* and 1 others like this.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 31 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; NRA Patriot Benefactor Life; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO. IDPA, USPSA, STEEL CHALLENGE competitor. RETIRED Social Studies Educator as of 12/7/2018

On 9/11 I was working in a machine shop. The management of that shop forbade us to have a cell phone even on our person during work hours. It was to be turned off and locked in our toolbox. We were not permitted to have any type of radio on the shop floor and we were not permitted to accept personal phone calls except in cases of absolute emergency.

So those who was working on the shop floor had no idea what had happened. Some of the people in the front office knew but they weren't telling us because management wanted us to keep working.

The first inkling that I even had was when one of the janitors walked up to my machine and told me that we needed to pray for the people who died in the terrorist attack.

While I was asking her what the hell she was talking about my supervisor walked up to my machine and said "Sgt. M- you have a phone call at my desk."

As I mentioned earlier no non-emergency phone calls period. So, I knew something was up but not what. While I was walking over to the supervisor's desk it occurred to me that he didn't know I was a sergeant. He knew I was in the guard because I had to turn in orders every time I had to miss work for a Guard function but we never discussed it and he didn't know what my rank was. Clue number two.

So I walked over to the desk, picked up the phone, identified myself and my platoon sergeant said "Sgt. M- this is Sergeant Fisher I'm calling to inform you that the unit has been mobilized and you've been recalled to active duty. This is not a drill you have one hour to be at the armory in uniform ready to go." I STILL didn't know *** was going on. My supervisor told me when I told him I'd been mobilized and had to leave work.

I was on federal active duty within 3 hours of the time the first plane hit the towers. It's almost like they knew it was going to happen.

My point is that it didn't take them very long to Federalize us at all.
    Rockymonster likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links