Biden dismisses 2nd A advocates in NH - Page 3

Biden dismisses 2nd A advocates in NH

This is a discussion on Biden dismisses 2nd A advocates in NH within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by ExSoldier . We were fully equipped with a combat basic load and all of our bolts were kept in the weapons in ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: Biden dismisses 2nd A advocates in NH

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    . We were fully equipped with a combat basic load and all of our bolts were kept in the weapons in each unit arms room.
    Unless you had a JSIDS monitor and and guard on that arms room 24/7 I bet they weren't.

The gangs approached on of my LT's at a checkpoint, unarmed or so it seemed and they engaged in casual conversation. To wit: "Gangbanger: "Them DUDES in the funny red hats don't got no AMMO. Do YOU dudes got ammo?" LT: Racks the slide on a 45 and says: "Why don't you just come find out!" The punks beat feet.
    Now that's really interesting. Because under Florida law what you just described is aggravated menacing (and please don't tell me that martial law has been declared on one hand but that civilians we're allowed to carry firearms in a public place on the other).

Any unit I've ever been in if any soldier, regardless of rank, threw down on a civilian just for asking a question they would have been relieved on the spot and charged. If I had been on that guard post I would have made sure of it.

There were tons of locals also involved in their personal security and it wasn't unusual for a patrol to stop and talk to a local resident strolling his immediate neighborhood with a slung AK or AR and discuss local problems and issues. Nobody blinked an eye over the displayed weapons. The unorganized militia in action.
    Again, I'm confused because open carry is illegal in Florida. Carrying a firearm in public during a declared state of emergency is also illegal in Florida.

In 2014 Governor Rick Scott signed a bill permitting permitless CONCEALED carry during a natural disaster IF the person carrying the weapon is under a MANDATORY evacuation order but even then the weapon MUST remain concealed.

I'm having a hard time reconciling what you're telling me with what I know about Florida law
    baren likes this.

Hurricane Andrew was in 1991 and I was THERE. Do some research. I'm not the only source speaking of open carry, post disaster. I don't care what you know of FL law, look at the State Constitution and the TWO militias. I'm getting a little tired of being called a LIAR by you.
    Marc_Brooks likes this.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 31 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; NRA Patriot Benefactor Life; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO. IDPA, USPSA, STEEL CHALLENGE competitor. RETIRED Social Studies Educator as of 12/7/2018

Hurricane Andrew was in 1991 and I was THERE. Do some research. I'm not the only source speaking of open carry, post disaster. I don't care what you know of FL law, look at the State Constitution and the TWO militias. I'm getting a little tired of being called a LIAR by you.
    Not calling anybody a liar just asking for clarification.
    baren likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I've wondered if Biden can change a flat tire.
    baren and NECCdude like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arejay View Post
    I think it's very telling that Obama is endorsing Blumberg instead of the guy he picked to be his VP TWICE
    baren and Arejay like this.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxHeavy View Post
    Seems they're gonna be knocking on his and Hunter's door soon....and he's worried.....omo.
    OK then, clue me in.....what is the meaning of ....omo? Thanks....this is not the first time I have been out of the loop.
    100% of home invasions occur......in someone's home.....usually without warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Arejay View Post
    I wouldnt trust him to properly pick up my dogs poop.
    We get the government we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbadger View Post
    OK then, clue me in.....what is the meaning of ....omo? Thanks....this is not the first time I have been out of the loop.
    I suspect it's a typo and he meant IMO

VIP Member
    omo = only my opinion?
    OD* likes this.
    Microwave technicians are fully deviated.

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Quote Originally Posted by oldbadger View Post
    "Only My Opinion"......

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I think it's very telling that Obama is endorsing Blumberg instead of the guy he picked to be his VP TWICE
    Biden is under very close scrutiny for his shenanigans in the Ukraine, Obama wants to put as much distance between himself and Sleepy Joe as he can before his own involvement becomes an issue.
    msgt/ret and dangerranger like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links