Hell no!!!!!. - Page 6

Hell no!!!!!.

This is a discussion on Hell no!!!!!. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by nj709 First prove that I have a disease and then that I am spreading it. We are not quite a police state ...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 140
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: Hell no!!!!!.

  1. #76
    VIP Member Array maxwell97's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    10,126
    Quote Originally Posted by nj709 View Post
    First prove that I have a disease and then that I am spreading it. We are not quite a police state - yet.
    Not how it works with disease control.
    wdbailey likes this.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

  2. #77
    Senior Member Array OneGunTX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by nj709 View Post
    First prove that I have a disease and then that I am spreading it. We are not quite a police state - yet.
    I thought the goal of a vaccine was to prevent the disease in the first place, not as a treatment after being infected.
    maxwell97 likes this.
    CHINA LIED AND PEOPLE DIED!

  3. #78
    Moderator
    Array msgt/ret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    15,869
    Let's see, AIDS has been around for over 30 years. Do we have a vaccine yet, I seriously doubt there will be a COVID-19 PANIC vaccine in the near future.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #79
    Member Array Yogi223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    No such thing as the right to spread disease...
    The hell you say...
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

  6. #80
    VIP Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Orlando,Fl
    Posts
    2,090
    Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Glad to see that you finally drew a line in the sand.
    Good for you!
    I agree with your stance here.
    However my stance still believes in a 50/50 rule of Quarantine of those who have the Virus. Years ago when Polio was raking America they shut down our school for over a Month..Back in the early 50`s and if you had any contact with a victim Health Care people put a sign at your door "Quarantined". For two weeks you had to stay IN!. Then came the Sabin vaccine and later followed by the Salk sugar cube and the virus was defeated and things got back to normal. But,I had two classmates who lived in an Iron Lung for Six Months and had to wear steel Braces to walk for years.

    This Virus today is Not going away anytime soon and will continue to spread and kill as it was designed to do,anybody who believes it`s a Natural Occurance is Not paying attention to the Pathology of the Genome witch has been determined to be artificial. Anyway...The States OR the Feds do have the right under a "Public Health Emergency" to Order You to be Innoculated OR Quarantined by Force or Severe Financial Penalties that will Bankrupt you!. What a Hell of a Mess!!!!.

  7. #81
    Member Array nj709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Missouri Backwoods
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    Not how it works with disease control.
    Exactly my point! Don't mess with me because you think something might be the case.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will just bring you down to their level - and then beat you with experience." George Carlin

  8. #82
    Member Array nj709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Missouri Backwoods
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGunTX View Post
    I thought the goal of a vaccine was to prevent the disease in the first place, not as a treatment after being infected.
    The statement you are quoting was my response to what I consider over-reach by the authorities - not the efficacy of a vaccine.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will just bring you down to their level - and then beat you with experience." George Carlin

  9. #83
    Distinguished Member Array kukla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bradshaw Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    He's right about those things that you mentioned, but he went way off the reservation with this one.
    I was a bit taken by surprise with this.
    "I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"

  10. #84
    Senior Member Array pskys2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    725
    He was on Tucker Carlson making that argument too. He kept saying a "deadly disease", is there any other kind? My thought was what level of morbidity breaches the "constitutional rights" for the "public good"? 1% seems kind of low, 40% might be too high. But Covid is sub 1%.
    Since someone will surely die from the vaccine, will they force everyone to get a vaccine for the vaccine because it "might kill you"?
    Jeanlouise likes this.

  11. #85
    VIP Member Array maxwell97's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    10,126
    Quote Originally Posted by nj709 View Post
    Exactly my point! Don't mess with me because you think something might be the case.
    No one knows that the drunk driver is going to hurt someone, but they still arrest him.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

  12. #86
    Member Array nj709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Missouri Backwoods
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    No one knows that the drunk driver is going to hurt someone, but they still arrest him.
    LOL! That is because they can first prove that he is drunk.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will just bring you down to their level - and then beat you with experience." George Carlin

  13. #87
    VIP Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Orlando,Fl
    Posts
    2,090
    Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    Here's a question - if the vaccine is available in the fall (I doubt it, but if it is, great), will you get it?

    I will. Prolly a flu shot, too. I'm getting up there....

    Yeah,I`ll probably get it too BUT after a six month period scrutinizing of the side effects. I also get a senior flu shot every year and haven`t had the flu since 1968. I`m a lot more skeptical of vaccines after reading how Bill Gates decimated the children of India for Money!. He needs to be held accountable for that!.

  14. #88
    VIP Member
    Array PEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia, w/summers in Pottsylvania
    Posts
    7,120
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22Y2L3

    Somewhat related. The US is purchasing vaccines on the front end in case they prove to be successful.

    If this works, it will be one heck of a scientific and logistical achievement.
    nj709 likes this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -PEF, Refugee from the Island of Misfit Toys

  15. #89
    VIP Member Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Florida Twilight Zone
    Posts
    33,363
    Quote Originally Posted by pskys2 View Post
    He was on Tucker Carlson making that argument too. He kept saying a "deadly disease", is there any other kind?
    Yes.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

  16. #90
    Member Array nj709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Missouri Backwoods
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Anglo View Post
    Yeah,I`ll probably get it too BUT after a six month period scrutinizing of the side effects. I also get a senior flu shot every year and haven`t had the flu since 1968. I`m a lot more skeptical of vaccines after reading how Bill Gates decimated the children of India for Money!. He needs to be held accountable for that!.
    Not familiar with that - can you point me toward something to read? Thanks.

    Never mind. Google was my friend. Read up on it there. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by nj709; May 23rd, 2020 at 10:54 PM.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will just bring you down to their level - and then beat you with experience." George Carlin

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •