Hell no!!!!!. - Page 6

Hell no!!!!!.

This is a discussion on Hell no!!!!!. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by nj709 First prove that I have a disease and then that I am spreading it. We are not quite a police state ...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: Hell no!!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by nj709 View Post
    First prove that I have a disease and then that I am spreading it. We are not quite a police state - yet.
    Not how it works with disease control.
    wdbailey likes this.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

First prove that I have a disease and then that I am spreading it. We are not quite a police state - yet.
    I thought the goal of a vaccine was to prevent the disease in the first place, not as a treatment after being infected.
    maxwell97 likes this.
    CHINA LIED AND PEOPLE DIED!

Let's see, AIDS has been around for over 30 years. Do we have a vaccine yet, I seriously doubt there will be a COVID-19 PANIC vaccine in the near future.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    No such thing as the right to spread disease...
    The hell you say...
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Glad to see that you finally drew a line in the sand.
    Good for you!
    I agree with your stance here.
    However my stance still believes in a 50/50 rule of Quarantine of those who have the Virus. Years ago when Polio was raking America they shut down our school for over a Month..Back in the early 50`s and if you had any contact with a victim Health Care people put a sign at your door "Quarantined". For two weeks you had to stay IN!. Then came the Sabin vaccine and later followed by the Salk sugar cube and the virus was defeated and things got back to normal. But,I had two classmates who lived in an Iron Lung for Six Months and had to wear steel Braces to walk for years.

This Virus today is Not going away anytime soon and will continue to spread and kill as it was designed to do,anybody who believes it`s a Natural Occurance is Not paying attention to the Pathology of the Genome witch has been determined to be artificial. Anyway...The States OR the Feds do have the right under a "Public Health Emergency" to Order You to be Innoculated OR Quarantined by Force or Severe Financial Penalties that will Bankrupt you!. What a Hell of a Mess!!!!.

Not how it works with disease control.
    Exactly my point! Don't mess with me because you think something might be the case.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will just bring you down to their level - and then beat you with experience." George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by OneGunTX View Post
    I thought the goal of a vaccine was to prevent the disease in the first place, not as a treatment after being infected.
    The statement you are quoting was my response to what I consider over-reach by the authorities - not the efficacy of a vaccine.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will just bring you down to their level - and then beat you with experience." George Carlin

Distinguished Member Array kukla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    He's right about those things that you mentioned, but he went way off the reservation with this one.
    I was a bit taken by surprise with this.
    "I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"

He was on Tucker Carlson making that argument too. He kept saying a "deadly disease", is there any other kind? My thought was what level of morbidity breaches the "constitutional rights" for the "public good"? 1% seems kind of low, 40% might be too high. But Covid is sub 1%.
    Since someone will surely die from the vaccine, will they force everyone to get a vaccine for the vaccine because it "might kill you"?
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Exactly my point! Don't mess with me because you think something might be the case.
    No one knows that the drunk driver is going to hurt someone, but they still arrest him.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

No one knows that the drunk driver is going to hurt someone, but they still arrest him.
    LOL! That is because they can first prove that he is drunk.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    Here's a question - if the vaccine is available in the fall (I doubt it, but if it is, great), will you get it?

I will. Prolly a flu shot, too. I'm getting up there....

Yeah,I`ll probably get it too BUT after a six month period scrutinizing of the side effects. I also get a senior flu shot every year and haven`t had the flu since 1968. I`m a lot more skeptical of vaccines after reading how Bill Gates decimated the children of India for Money!. He needs to be held accountable for that!.

VIP Member
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22Y2L3

Somewhat related. The US is purchasing vaccines on the front end in case they prove to be successful.

If this works, it will be one heck of a scientific and logistical achievement.
    nj709 likes this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -PEF, Refugee from the Island of Misfit Toys

Quote Originally Posted by pskys2 View Post
    He was on Tucker Carlson making that argument too. He kept saying a "deadly disease", is there any other kind?
    Yes.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Anglo View Post
    Yeah,I`ll probably get it too BUT after a six month period scrutinizing of the side effects. I also get a senior flu shot every year and haven`t had the flu since 1968. I`m a lot more skeptical of vaccines after reading how Bill Gates decimated the children of India for Money!. He needs to be held accountable for that!.
    Not familiar with that - can you point me toward something to read? Thanks.

Never mind. Google was my friend. Read up on it there. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by nj709; May 23rd, 2020 at 10:54 PM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Sponsored Links