Ammo LIquidators Appear To Have Liquidated.

This is a discussion on Ammo LIquidators Appear To Have Liquidated. within the Vendor Deals forums, part of the Vendors category; As many of you California shooters know, the law changed as of the first of the year to eliminate web ammo orders shipped directly to ...

Like Tree18Likes
  • 11 Post By CG11
  • 6 Post By Rock and Glock
  • 1 Post By Novarider

Thread: Ammo LIquidators Appear To Have Liquidated.

VIP Member

As many of you California shooters know, the law changed as of the first of the year to eliminate web ammo orders shipped directly to our homes. Accordingly, I put in an order to AmmoLiquidators on December 4th. My credit card was immediately charged, and an email sent out letting me know I would receive notification when my order shipped. Two weeks later, without any contact about my order shipping, I began wondering and attempted to go on their web site. It was gone. So was anyone answering their phone. I sent an email advising them that without some confirmation of shipment to arrive before the first of the year, I would be cancelling my order through my credit card company. No response. Another email a week later received the same non-response. After the 1st of the year, I contacted my credit card company who removed the charge from my card pending contact with the vendor. What is really puzzling about this is that I had ordered from them not two weeks earlier and received my order, correct and timely, without issue. I have since researched their company on several levels and found that this is not the first time they have been at this, and that they will likely resurface with a new name, but the same old game. Just want everyone to be aware of this, and give a reminder that buying on line with a credit card is a good way to keep fraudulent vendors from taking your money.
    Be careful of people who brag about who they are - a lion will never have to tell you who he's a lion.

Senior Moderator
    Good post!

Credit cards allow redress, but Debit cards do not. Use a credit card.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    My bank will dispute a charge with my debit card. Using a cc is still a good idea but it's not the only option.
    forester58 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

With the power of Google Fu, There are numerous forums with complaints about Ammo Liquidators that goes back several years. Apparently, they love to take you money .........
    Annoy a Liberal!! Get a job and think for yourself!

Sponsored Links