1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I would rather have a Chocolate Labrador Retriever for a Vice President than...Joe Biden. BTW, a fugitive isn't a felon until convicted. If we've reached the point where folks are guilty for what they might do, we are ALL going to prison.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Coach Gun Joe at it again.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'd rather have Yosamite Sam than....no wait...I'd rather have Forrest Gump than.....wait...wait....I just confused myself.... Does that mean I'm VP now? :confused:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
This man is a genius! I hope someone is writing all of these gems down for future use. See all you guys who think Obama was dumb look at Joe Biden, that is called assassination insurance!

·
Registered
606 Posts
This man is a genius! I hope someone is writing all of these gems down for future use. See all you guys who think Obama was dumb look at Joe Biden, that is called assassination insurance!

Well played, sir! :35:

·
Banned
107 Posts
I'm not sure at this point if Palin was the bigger idiot over Joe. They are both absolute retards though. Joe managed to keep his mouth shut a bit more before the election so I originally didn't think of him as a big of a fool as he has shown himself to be lately.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Somebody wasted an education on that Idjit,the dumbing down of America and no child left behind

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
Yet there will be many that read that article and smugly agree. :yup:

Our nation gets dumber with every generation.

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
Hmmm. Neither should have access to guns, assuming the fugitive is accused of a felony.

Protesting what the VP stated is senseless. Felony fugitives are frequently rather dangerous people.
They don't need access to guns. We need for whatever access they might have to be difficult.

And please don't forget that by being a fugitive they have added crime upon crime to their original charge,
duped the court and the bondsman, cost the taxpayer bucks for the hunt (if one is undertaken).

The released felon who behaves himself has nothing to fear from the law. The fugitive however is dangerous.
He is more dangerous if he is armed.

You all know the phrase, "presumed armed and dangerous, the public is advised to notify law enforcement immediately," or something along those lines.

Honestly, some folks try to make political hay out of very ordinary common sense statements.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
And the anti-gunners are pulling out their hair again as Joe tells more and more people that they should have guns...

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
That is just Joe being Joe. Every time he opens his mouth he looks like an even bigger moron.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Joe shooting his mouth off......Ready, Fire, Aim.....................

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Yet there will be many that read that article and smugly agree. :yup:

Our nation gets dumber with every generation.
Should we "Blame a teacher?"
Maybe those who can't read are better off?

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Joe being Joe as usual. What scares me is that gun owners and even non gun owners to an extent actually believe that a law can be passed or check can be done that will stop a criminal or felon or fugitive or Martian or yes even Yosemite Sam from getting whatever firearm they want, whenever they want. and as many of them as they want.

No gun law or reg has ever worked in the history of mankind to stop those who DO NOT OBEY THE LAWS. How simple does this have to be before people can understand it. :frown:

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
As I was starting to type a pithy response, I hesitated and did a quick search of this forum to see how many times the name Joe Biden and the word stupid have been used in the same thread - the answer 136. That is 136 individual threads - the actual number of posts would take me too long to count.

I'm not sure if there is much more to say...

·
Banned
12,068 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Sounds like another "Drunk Uncle" skit from Joe.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Someone could write a book with just Uncle Joe's quotes in it. There is no bottom to his well of stupidity.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
They used to say that Vice-President Ford was a bit thick, but he is looking like he has been the smartest V.P. in years..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts