Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I checked your website and it looks like your belts are 1 1/2" wide minimum. I want to buy one of your belts but I really need it to be 1 1/4", do y'all make any such thing?

Thanks.
C.

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
You've left us facing a conundrum. We don't know who you:confused:are talking to and since we can't ask you directly nor redirect your post... well, we're stuck. :rolleyes:

But we wish you well :alc:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
posted in Bigfoot Gunbelts vendor forum... I didn't figure on how it would look out in the forum as a whole.

Assuming Bigfoot confirms they don't make a 1 1/4" anyone have any suggestions?

Reactions: Ianthin

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Help 4 U

Read this first, all of it: Things To Know About Belts

Then shop the following premier gun belt makers. I can vouch for the quality and durability all four, with A Better Belt being dressy enough to wear with a suit and tie. Mine are all 1 1/2" but each maker offers 1 1/4".

http://www.abetterbeltusa.com/the-ultimate-gun-belt/

1 1/4 Inch Custom Bull Hide Leather Belts - A&G Custom Gun Leather

https://www.thebeltman.net/collections/gunbelts/products/1-25-wide-dual-layer-bullhide-gunbelt

http://www.galcogunleather.com/sb1-dress-belt_8_255_1263.html The Galco is the most dressy, but the lightest duty in terms of how much weight it will support. Works for S&W J-frame or Kahr P series size guns.

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
I have no experience with the Big Foot belts, but understand there are many happy customers. I often use 1 1/4" belts as I most often am wearing dress casual clothing and they work best with the belt loops on dress slacks. Two of my favorites are from Armour Belts. I have one of the Gun Belts and one of the Dress Belts and I am very pleased with both. The Gun Belt is very stiff and thick and is sometimes difficult using with some 1 1/4" holsters. For instance, if I'm using a Milt Sparks Summer Special I go up to 1 1/2" loops or use my Dress Belt. The Dress Belt is substantial, but not as thick as the Gun Belt and handles sub-compact to medium size pistols just fine, say up to 25 - 30 ounces or so. For anything heavier I use the Gun Belt or another maker's 1 1/2" belt, sometimes with a tapered end down to 1 1/4".

·
Administrator
144,127 Posts
I moved your thread.

Title Edited.

I just figured that it would not be fair to the sponsor to have multiple links to other belt makers posted in their Bigfoot Sponsor area of the forum.

The O.P. of this thread may wish to contact Bigfoot directly and ask if they could make him a belt in the desired width. :yup:

The O.P. did nothing wrong by posting his question in the Sponsor area but, once other links were provided to other makers I felt that the thread became no longer appropriate in their Sponsor reserved area of the forum.

Peace Out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts