Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a IWB rig for my 3" GP 100 and e-mailed several makers looking for there thoughts on my needs. Kevin responded lightning quick and gave me his recomendation along with reasonable pricing quote and pic of holster pattern they would be using. I called with a few questions regarding the attachment system and listened to his explanation of holster design evolution regarding the unique propeties of retention as they pertained to revolver IWB carry. Well, it was evident he had his stuff together and I placed my order. The hard part is waiting 4 to 5 weeks for delivery, I am anxious to see the finished product as the photo he sent shows a very well thought out and finished product. :hand10:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've got a K&D Holster for my S&W 2.5" Mod 19. You won't be disappointed. Kevin knows his stuff about holsters.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Blacksan - the wait will be worth it. :smile:

Apart from my daily SIG rig (Eagle Defender) Kevin made a peachy rig for my SP-101 a ways back - in fact IIRC Bruce got him to make the same for him.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just got my Cochise Defender, Great job!! You'll be hearing from me again after the new year. Thanks Kevin..
CraigJS

·
Registered
186 Posts
CraigJS said:
I'll try in the next day or two..
Did you ever manage to take any photos? I would love to see how well the Cochise Defender tucks the butt of the gun into the body...

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I like the Laredo Defender for my G26 so well that I have an order for another LD for a S&W M60 3 inch. Kevin is a fine craftsmen, and nice to do business with.

We are really blessed to have the quality of leather craftsmen that frequent this forum. I just need some more guns so I can need some more holsters.

Jerry

·
Registered
750 Posts
I've got a Laredo Defender and a belt on order from Kevin at K&D. (Glock 23) He spent some time talking with me on the phone, after I'd placed my order, to help me pick a different color from my original order.

He didn't treat me like the pain in the butt that I kind of thought I was being.

Can't wait to get it, I'm sure it will be well worth the wait! :hand10:

mm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts