nothing?

·
Registered
887 Posts
There they are :smile:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think "Black Talon" got a lot a bad publicity .... maybe a doctor cut himself trying to remove it from a wound and Winchester withdrew it from the market. Then reintroduced it as Ranger SXT?

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
BT's weren't as effective as they were touted to be. Back in their day when a lot of people carried it, during swat hard target [ vehicles ] testing, they shed their jackets [ in direct conflict with their marketing and short lived preference ].

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
BT's weren't as effective as they were touted to be. Back in their day when a lot of people carried it, during swat hard target [ vehicles ] testing, they shed their jackets [ in direct conflict with their marketing and short lived preference ].
BLASPHEMER!! (I heard merely uttering their name caused a puppy to die a horrible death somewhere)

·
Registered
10,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I do know a young man years ago took a real nice boar in one hit. It took out his spine and part of his shoulder. It was the 10mm with 200 grain pill. :yup:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I do know a young man years ago took a real nice boar in one hit. It took out his spine and part of his shoulder. It was the 10mm with 200 grain pill. :yup:
That some recoil , but what did it do to the boar.

·
Registered
10,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That some recoil , but what did it do to the boar.
He drop real fast. The young man was under 10 yards away from him. And about 10 feet higher then the boar. Weapon was a S&W 610 with 5'' barrel. The exit hole was about 4'' as I recall.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts