Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I not real smart on these things , So It may be somthing I done, I don\'t know All I know is everything is showing as posted on 12-17-2004 Whats going on ? My wife says I slow but didn\'t think was that far behind.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Originally posted by michael t
I not real smart on these things , So It may be somthing I done, I don\'t know All I know is everything is showing as posted on 12-17-2004 Whats going on ? My wife says I slow but didn\'t think was that far behind.
That\'s the date you registered, the date of the post is above the post. At least I believe that is what you are seeing. Let me know.....:)

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FOUND IT!!!!!!! On my edit profile I had typed in date in date format. I just cleared and everthing cleared up Now I with rest of the world.:kay: :rock: I told you wife says Iam behind times I like dial phones and LP\'s and reel to reel tapes. Won\'t own a cell phone only started useing this thing when I was forced to retire because of my health and couldn\'t do anything but watch TV {rabbit ears only}

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Originally posted by michael t
FOUND IT!!!!!!! On my edit profile I had typed in date in date format. I just cleared and everthing cleared up Now I with rest of the world.:kay: :rock: I told you wife says Iam behind times I like dial phones and LP\'s and reel to reel tapes. Won\'t own a cell phone only started useing this thing when I was forced to retire because of my health and couldn\'t do anything but watch TV {rabbit ears only}
Great, Michael now get to posting ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.