Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on the hunt for a holster for my sr1911 and g19.

I have never been able to use any of the iwb holsters due to my muffin top but as a treat to getting rid of it and being back to my ideal weight im wanting to get setup.
I pocket carry my 642 so comfort is a must.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I carry my glock 19 in a crossbreed super tuck. Now, it is pricey and I hear the shipping times are insane now-a-days, but the quality and comfort are top-notch. I have nothing but good things to say about it.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
High Noon Holsters

Check out their full line of products.

I have been carrying a Glock 19/23 in a High Noon Public Secret holster AIWB for over 5 years now.

A quality product and great customer service.

Handgun holster Belt Climbing harness Waist Gun accessory Handgun holster Leather
click image to enlarge...

Regards,

FlaRon :urla9ub:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Try Foxx Hybrid holster. They are very comfortable and only cost $45. I got mine in les than 2 weeks. Been wearing it for a while now. Only thing I did was upgrade to low profile kid ex clips. Great holster.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
I have Garrett Silent Thunder IWBs for my Nano and my HK USP. Yeah, even the USP is pretty comfortable to carry in the Garrett rig!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
What size 1911? If it is a non-rail commander length I have a DM Bullard Dual Carry I will sell for $50 shipped.

·
Super Moderator
19,234 Posts
I have carried a SA Micro-Compact in a Wild Bill’s Covert Carry comfortably for many years, g19 have no idea whatsoever.

Covert Carry

Tan Starting pistol

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Ohio specials look decent, I recall seeing a fellow on here making a leather kydex combo...but he wasn't taking orders, dang I never book marked.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
SHTF Gear ...... i have three of them

·
Registered
94 Posts
I carry my G19 in a MIC holster. Best holster under $20. It's essentially a piece of kydex that snaps over the trigger guard. You then carry it anywhere on the waistband. A string loops around your belt so you simply draw your sidearm in a swift motion to remove the snug holster. Works great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts