Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
dealer cost perhaps? Note says dealer FFL required.

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
I can't believe than would be the customer cost, seems wayyyyy too cheap.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
''Bruce'' - calling - ''Bruce'' - cheap 1911's dude:18:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Man that is cheap and there ammo is pretty cheap too. There has got to be some kind of stipulation.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If you look under rifles they have several which require only C&R licences, and Finnish Mosin Nagants which require no FFL at all.

They're just telling you which sort of licence is required for that particular firearm. Have your transfer dealer send them a copy of his FFL, they'll ship him the gun no problem... and they don't care who pays for it.

Most of their weapons are police tradins or milsurp... but not all.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
P95Carry said:
''Bruce'' - calling - ''Bruce'' - cheap 1911's dude:18:
They mean seem cheap, but they are only a few hundred less than what you could buy them for new. About the same price as used ones. I would be tempted to look further into this if I had saw a Prancing pony in there somewhere.:ticking:

·
Registered
559 Posts
You can tell I am not a 1911 guy. I look at the cost and think "wow, that is kind of expensive for a handgun but those glock 23 tradeins look great!" :wave:

I keep telling myself that I am going to pick up a springfield milspec one of these days, but it never happens.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Which one is so ostensibly cheap?

I'm so used to looking at wholesale that they all look pricey. :)

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
the Springer and Kimbers's seem to be about $100 cheaper than locally found around here. Maybe more.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Can someone say scratch and dent.....:rofl: I don't think I would trust it. Check them out first.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
I believe it's just like any other wholesale distributor.
I see Glocks, Kimbers, Springers on the site............quite possible PD oder cancellations, or trade-in guns.............the rest.. Walthers, H&K P9s (which you guys should snap up as they're HIGHLY desirable, and great carry guns, seem to be surplus guns........... from PDs overseas..

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
rfurtkamp said:
Which one is so ostensibly cheap?

I'm so used to looking at wholesale that they all look pricey. :)
I agree with ya Randy!.............. Thye're hovering around Wholesale prices on some of the guns............The POlish P64s are right on the money.......about 140.00 and they work really well...........the Glock 23s ARE PD Trades............I'm suspecting the others in the new guns are cancelled orders by LEOs and PDs..........the walther guns along with the H&Ks are good prices.........

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Class3nh ya got to rember we dont ever see the wholesale prices as we dont work at a gun shop so it seems pretty cheep to us

·
Registered
330 Posts
They dont seem that cheap to me. Less than what I see in the store, but after figuring in shipping and the transfer fee, doesnt seem worth it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I believe i found the answer. this is quoted from the descriptio of the glock 23 they well for around 350:

"Police Trade in Glock 23 .40 S&W Pistols. Very-good to Excellent Condition. Includes High capacity 15rd magazine."

so take that as you will but it only explains that one pistol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts