Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally purchased my most sought after pistol. A P30 LEM (Todd Green Special). I never seemed to have the cash when one would pop up until yesterday. It's shipping from PA to me so It will be a few days before I get it. I probably won't be able to get my hands on it for over a week since I leave for vacation Saturday morning. Super excited though.
The second is a P2000SK LEM V2 I snagged today. I had a DA/SA V3 version a couple years back and sold it for some odd reason or another. This will likely take the place of my P365 as daily carry. I carry AIWB and will definitely appreciate being able to thumb the bobbed hammer while holstering. The P30 will be the bedside gun.
Just wanted to share in my excitement. :danceban:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Congrats. I recently converted my full size USP to LEM, and I love it. I think it's a well kept secret how brilliant the LEM trigger is.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Finally purchased my most sought after pistol. A P30 LEM (Todd Green Special). I never seemed to have the cash when one would pop up until yesterday. It's shipping from PA to me so It will be a few days before I get it. I probably won't be able to get my hands on it for over a week since I leave for vacation Saturday morning. Super excited though.
The second is a P2000SK LEM V2 I snagged today. I had a DA/SA V3 version a couple years back and sold it for some odd reason or another. This will likely take the place of my P365 as daily carry. I carry AIWB and will definitely appreciate being able to thumb the bobbed hammer while holstering. The P30 will be the bedside gun.
Just wanted to share in my excitement. :danceban:
I'm also making the jump from a Glock 17 back to a HK P30. I carried a P2K for 10 years and felt like a traitor with the Glock. With the P30 I feel better. :cool:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'm also making the jump from a Glock 17 back to a HK P30. I carried a P2K for 10 years and felt like a traitor with the Glock. With the P30 I feel better. :cool:
I may be late to the game on this but I also just found out HK changed the design of the 15rd mags s and they now fit 17rds in the same size mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
2 HK's in 21 days for me. VP9 with RMR first, then a P30sk DA/SA no safety.. It's hard to miss with the RMR and VP9, The P30sk I need some more practice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts