Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was carrying the 1911 OWB today and the G43X appendix so I thought I would see if I was worth a hoot with them, put 15 shots (2 mags) through the 1911 and 1 mag (10 rounds) through the 43x.
Results was 23 distinct holes and I think an extra went through the cluster above the bullseye, I know 1 shot missed high because I doubled under recoil once with the .45 , still I can cover most of the holes with one hand and I was shooting pretty fast so to make a long story short I had a little fun burning through about $40 worth of ammo

·
Registered
G19.4 - P365 - TX-22 - G42 and more.
846 Posts
Dang -- must be nice to have ammo.

Good time shooting tho' makes for a great day.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Good shooting. Time spent at the range is time well spent.

·
Registered
832 Posts
My son just bought a Shield Plus Friday evening so we went to the range today to try it out, and I brought a couple of my guns too. We tried his new gun with both ball ammo and defense ammo and it worked without any hiccups. Then we shot a couple mags through my .45. At the end of the session we'd used up 135 rounds of 9mm and 30 rounds of .45 acp. We were only there about an hour and that's with taking our time. I don't want to add up what that hour cost, I just know it was fun.

I was very impressed with his Shield Plus Performance Center as it's world's better than my 1.0 Shield in every way. I'll have to add it to my guns I'm gonna buy when I hit the lottery list. Might be a while though since I never buy lottery tickets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts