Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have several things on my list this year, excluding firearms.
Magazines, holsters, etc.

What about y'all?

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
1) AR-15 in .223 and .308
2) AK-47
3) High capacity carry gun. Prob, the XD-45. I am still looking.
4) Nice HD 12 ga. Haven't decided on that either yet.
5) Stock pile ammo for all.
6) Better the BOB, equipment and supplies.
7) Long term large capacity water storage.
8) Food storage.

Basicly profecting the SHTF supply as best I can.

I am so far behind on the gun buying it is sick. I just have a hard time deciding.

Not sure how much of it I will get to purchase by the end of the year, but I am going to give it my best shot.

Ti.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
A 9mm Auto in the Kel-Tec P3AT .380 size.

frankmako

·
Registered
455 Posts
If the Kel-tec PF9 is decent gun, I'll probably get one for me & possibly for the wife. Other than that, more ammo, and finish buying my emergency supplies & assembling a bug out bag.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I shouldn't even consider buying another gun! I don't actually ''need'' more - but hey ''need'' is very flexible! We'll see what happens at Tulsa! :rolleyes:

I am still always on the llookout for older Smith wheelies and that is where temptation is most dangerous.

Other stuff will be mainly ammo and various aspects of stocking for emergency situations.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
2 more guns that i know of maybe 3 1 of them is on order all ready .. more reloading stuff and thats it as fas as i can come up

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
This is the year that I need to get into reloading. I think a Glock 9mm will find its way home with me this year also.
Mike

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
First and foremost is getting my C&R license, might be calling for the paperwork this week if possible. Eligible guns I'd like are:
- E.G. or Russian Makarov
- Walther (P-38 maybe?)
- Maybe a nice Enfield
- Something in .308

After that it's:
- An HD 870 (or converting my Mossberg 500 to HD)
- Some sort of 9mm hi-cap (Hipower and Glock are in the lead)
- One or two more 1911s
- Bulk orders of ammo (.22LR, .38spl, .45acp, 12 & 20 gauge Buck, 9mm & .308 if the guns happen)
- Either an NAA mini (.22mag or hopefully .32 H&Rmag) or an Am. Derringer in .38spl +P or .45/410
- More leather of course!

I think all that should keep me significantly poor. LOL
Jack

·
Registered
878 Posts
A nice small hammerless revolver for my wonderful wife. She just got her CCW.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
maclean3 said:
First and foremost is getting my C&R license, might be calling for the paperwork this week if possible.
I hear ya. I should be getting my C&R in the mail any day now... and my shopping list (more like wish list at this point) reflects the possibilities the FFL03 presents!:yup:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
A short list:

Remington 870,
Sig 556 (if they are out by this year),
Kimber Stainless Compact .40 S&W (if I can find one), and
Taurus 905IB.

....oh yeah, lots of additional reloading components, cleaning stuff and other ancillary equipment.

·
Registered
749 Posts
starting early aren't we guys??? honestly I have what I need for CCW and home defense, I am really interested in a big-bore hunting handgun, not really sure which yet just started looking

·
Registered
810 Posts
The new Kel-Tec 9mm if it looks good, runs ok, etc, etc.
I really need all the stuff to convert my Dillon 550 to 45 ACP (I'm lazy and like the whole toolhead, powder measure, but that's some $$$)
Another riot gun, probably a Mossberg.
And a Colt Cobra old model. Next time I see one at Tulsa, I am going to quit with the second guessing me and just buy it.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
First let's talk Birthdays....

cjm5874 said:
starting early aren't we guys???
Ahhhh but MY birthday is in MAY....:danceban: :banana: :image035:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts