·
Banned
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yet another pocket 380....

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Will this affect the value of my Sigma .380?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Has anybody noticed that the guns we see being sold now are looking more and more like the guns we used to see in Science Fiction movies (Blade Runner; Logan's Run; Escape from New York; etc)?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Has anybody noticed that the guns we see being sold now are looking more and more like the guns we used to see in Science Fiction movies (Blade Runner; Logan's Run; Escape from New York; etc)?
That is actually one of the reasons I used to hate Glocks. They look way too futuristic. Like they should shoot out a laser..

Slowly got over that though..

·
Banned
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

lol yep:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
That thing has more buttons on it,than my keyboard!
:rofl::haha::rofl: that's for sure

It looks like it would be fun to shoot.... I would want to shoot it alot to make sure i would want to carry it with all those "buttons"...

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
HMMMM,
how much I wonder, that looks interesting

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Where is the usb port for downloading data ???

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Can't help but notice that something like a PF9 with a Crimson Trace laserguard is just a touch bigger, yet carries 7+1 of 9mm, particularly in the important-to-me height department.

I'd really love to see one in person, especially the claim of being thinner than an LCP, yet with all the controls. Could be interesting!

·
Registered
5,327 Posts

·
Banned
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whatever happened to that disposable polymer 9mm pocket gun that s&w came out with? you were supposed to dispose of it after like 500 rounds or something. looked like a little sigma...

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
These ultra-small, ultra-light pistols are likely to be carried on a much more regular basis by their owners than larger, heavier pistols. Having another manufacturer of these guns is a very good thing. Availability will be better and the competition will give us great prices.

However, the supplies of 380ACP are already limited. Do we really want more people chasing these scarce rounds?

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Interesting looking gun... I like the built-in laser... I'll bet it'll cost a bundle...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Still waiting for the Glock pocket .380.:hand10:

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
Bad - It's a bit larger than a LCP, with the same 6+1 capacity.

Good - The built-in laser is a great idea.

I'm going to wait on either the Boberg XR9 9mm "Shorty" or the rumored 9mm Diamondback. After they've been around for a year or so to work out the kinks, that is...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts