Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Is it time to breathe easier yet?
Not yet. As the western states come in it looks like she will get the popular vote but pretty much needs to run the table now to get the needed 270 electoral votes. Either way, the reds have retained the house and majority in the senate. That will makes it very difficult for her to get anything done if she pulls out a win.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
If Killary wins you can just stick a fork in America as we`ll be Done!. Hoping Trump Wins and will make America the Country we Need to be Proud of. The liberal agenda will Always be the Downfall of America!.
Against the odds, he took FL, NC, OH and WI.
If he takes MI or PA, it will be at least 2 more years before she could mount another campaign against him again provided she's not in jail by then.

·
Registered
472 Posts
looks like we are done... I am not a professional so I am going to call it for Trump.

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
I've never been so happy to be completely wrong! It's over as far as I'm concerned. No way she can come back from behind. Now we'll get some SCOTUS Judges who will take up gun control cases, and who will get NY,MD and CA in check! Also to add icing on the cake, all the hoarders and shops who brought tons of ammo, mags, etc with the plan to gouging us will have to sell for cheap... I suspect it's going to be a good XMas for gun owners this year...

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
2nd-Amendment-Rally-AP-.jpg

Well, God Bless America! :cheerleader1::cheerleader1::eek:lympiqueor::beerchug:

Hopefully, he will wrap his arms around the country. Do exactly what he said he will do. Proceed forward understanding America is not his personal business, he now works for us, We the People.

P.S. and start the special prosecution team & investigators!

P.S.S. I also hope he has his jet fueled and tweets out to the stars, "My jet is ready, what country do you want me to drop you off in!"

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
Well, now I have a stockpile of guns, ammo, magazines, and reloading supplies I could probably sell and put back into my 401k
I worked 72 hours a week and spent over 7k for guns, ammo, etc over the past 3 months. I was about to buy some more AR lower as soon as Hilary won, but now I can rest easy.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
DO NOT RELAX YET ! This election is not over until the dead have voted ...................
Plus all the absentee votes. Remember when they found the gunny sacks full of votes, months after............

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ection-night-heres-why/?tid=pm_politics_pop_b

After the debate bashing Trump for not answering the question, "will he concede when the votes are in?" Will be very interesting to see how much time Killary delay's concession ? Pennsylvania is in and Trump needs 6 more electoral votes. Understandable that it is not yet time to concede but will be interesting.

KIllary sent Podesta out to say, "She is not done yet, we are still counting votes. Go home, we wIllsee you in the morning.
Donald Trump is supposedly on the way out. Will he............

Fox calls Trump the winner of the Presidency! 1:44 A.M. Central time

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Meh. I still think it was a choice between cancer and ebola. Ebola has won. Probably our guns are little safer now but I'm a little dubious about the rest. For decades I've felt this looming sense of dread over the inevitability of HilClin being president- now that she's toast it's hard to process. And I can't help feeling like we just went of the frying pan and into the fire.

I wonder if the distributors and dealers will lower ammo prices now or gin up some other reason to keep them high?

I'm trying to be positive. America is resilient, we will endure! It will be interesting to see how the state races play out.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Meh. I still think it was a choice between cancer and ebola. Ebola has won. Probably our guns are little safer now but I'm a little dubious about the rest. For decades I've felt this looming sense of dread over the inevitability of HilClin being president- now that she's toast it's hard to process. And I can't help feeling like we just went of the frying pan and into the fire.

I wonder if the distributors and dealers will lower ammo prices now or gin up some other reason to keep them high?

I'm trying to be positive. America is resilient, we will endure! It will be interesting to see how the state races play out.

The advantage is...with the Republicans holding both houses of Congress, if he does decide to go off the rails, they can reign him in without being called "racist" (in the case of obama) or "sexist" (in the case of her).

She was IMO by far the most dangerous of the two. Her secret illegal e-mail server (which was hacked by 5 foreign governments) proves that. I don't think we'll ever honestly know the damage she did to our country because of that.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.