Defensive Carry banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found plenty of .223 at the gun show today in Amarillo. Only $1,000 for 1000 rds. What a deal! How long can this go on? Didn't see anyone biting on this one. Yep, the ammo shortage is getting better?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Now that panic buying is in full force I am picking up .223 55gr., for 75 cents a round............. Oh well.......

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'm only seeing .90-$1.00 a round prices in our area or online. We have about 1500 rounds, hoarding it for the civil war. :wink:
that's pretty much how it is here. the LGS's get a case of PMC, Tula, or AM Eagle 223 and sell 20rd boxes with a 1 box limit for 8 to 12 bucks a box. and one place is selling 100rd boxes of Eagle for $62 every so often. but usually what is found on the shelf in 5.56/223 here is heavy match grade stuff for well over a buck a round. I still get lucky with 223 at Walmart early in the mornings sometimes though.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
It is hard to reduce the amount of training that i would like to do but i refuse to feed the beast.My plan was to shoot .22 more ,that quickly went out the window.The AR may have to take a backseat for awhile.Could be the year for alot of defensive shotgun practice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.