Defensive Carry banner

228 or 245

1301 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  P95Carry
i want to know witch of this two would you use for every day the sig 228 13+1 or the 245 6+1 thanks :confused:
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
17,530 Posts
Left handed and i dont wanna retrain to use there funky decocker system and the slide stop is in the worst place

Nice guns i owned one less than a month and sold it just couldnt get confortable with it one of the few guns ive ever sold

· Registered
10,366 Posts
Bud White said:
Left handed and i dont wanna retrain to use there funky decocker system and the slide stop is in the worst place

Nice guns i owned one less than a month and sold it just couldnt get confortable with it one of the few guns ive ever sold
Ohhhhhh I'm a Lefty..BUT I always shoot right handed, and carry right handed...I can also do the lefty weak side just in case :biggrin:
NO Offence to you Bud, :biggrin: I just always saw the guys on TV shooting right handed, and I learned from that :biggrin:

· Banned
Glock M29 or 1911—both in 10mm
8,778 Posts
P245 All The Way

mark228 said:
i want to know witch of this two would you use for every day the sig 228 13+1 or the 245 6+1 thanks :confused:
My Sig P245 is my primary daily carry weapon, with P220 mags as backup. I love the compactness and the reliability and the DA first shot. IMHO this prevents "stupid prosecutor tricks."

· Premium Member
25,596 Posts
As Robert mentioned - the 226 is not a whole lot bigger than 228 and - certainly fills my own carry need nicely. But then I have imposed no size or weight restrictions in my choices - I happen to want full size and weight is no problem.

If I went the .45 route then a 220 would be good for me.

Seems in essence here you have to make a caliber choice first - then the platform size you wish to go with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.