Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided on a Smith & Wesson Compact 22LR to teach my 9 year old daughter to shoot with. The only problem is, the only ones I can find right now are threaded and suppressor ready with a little cap on the barrel. The chances of me paying the money to get suppressors is slim to none. Will it hurt anything to buy one that is "Suppressor Ready"? I don't think it will but I wanted to check before I ordered one from Bud's Guns.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
It will be fine. Keep the thread protector on, and your good to go...

Reactions: AzQkr

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Yeah it won't hurt a thing. I've got a few suppressor ready pistols myself that I don't use a suppressor on, they're just fine without it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
9,890 Posts
One thing to remember is ..Silencer are not that pricy and Silencer shop are offering one shot trust now .... Sure its a long wait ..But they are pretty fun to use and make shooting pretty fun .... And if the HPA passes ...
That said you are find ..I would make sure it stays on there tight the cap on the end and maybe once in a while check to see if any powder has built up under the cap ..I dont think that could happen but you never know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts