Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
34,036 Posts
My bare knees actually felt a chill last night while I was sitting outside at the local restaurant. Yep, winter is here. I could tell by all the noisy northerners surrounding me.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
What ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,165 Posts
And here in the sunny mid-south it was 27 with a dusting of snow. Two days ago we were at the range with our visiting friends in beautiful 60 degree weather! Grateful we had that day to share shooting with them because I had a couple new-ish guns for my friend to play with! She had never shot steel before, so it was a double treat.

Today: Home is THE PLACE to stay!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
So it's not true that everything is bigger in Texas :rofl:

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Supposed to be 28F tonight plus the added bonus of 25-30 mph winds and I am only 9 miles from the Gulf of Mexico!:hand1:

Reactions: GpTom and airslot

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
It was sunny and warm yesterday as I played golf with some friends. Today it's freezing cold and we may get some snow flurries. I'm already online looking at homes in Florida. I hope the folks in Florida don't mind having an Ultra-Conservative from NYC as their new neighbor??---Sturgis

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
It was -3 F here this morning. Thankfully we didn't get the 20-30mph wind that they predicted.
I'm not going to complain too much. We you be under a foot of snow like 1991.

Feel for those of you down south. Cold and snow are not the norm down there.
Will always remember the mayor of Atlanta on the radio after a freak snow storm. He told everyone not to worry, they had 6 plows out and would have the roads open in a day or two.
I live in a county with 50,000 people and the largest town is around 3000. They have more plows than that just in town!

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was sunny and warm yesterday as I played golf with some friends. Today it's freezing cold and we may get some snow flurries. I'm already online looking at homes in Florida. I hope the folks in Florida don't mind having an Ultra-Conservative from NYC as their new neighbor??---Sturgis
You will have to get that move approved by OldVet.
He is in charge of the Florida Welcome Wagon

1 - 20 of 40 Posts