Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I like the speech...good words.

I fear with re-districting the grass has been torn out at the roots.

·
Premium Member
4,456 Posts
I'd seen a previous video of him speaking "on the street" somewhere. He is a good speaker, and this video is very good as well. He's making the strongest point here is in voting and getting involved to "change" this country back, and it is one of the most important times in our lives.

PPKheat-highly recommends watching the video.

·
Registered
10,871 Posts
The White House Spin Doctors cannot write a better sounding speech, and Obama and Joe look like buffons delivering one compared to Dan Bongino, and I bet they are more learned than him as well, although not to take away Dan's SS experience's and knowledge.
If he were running in my state I'd drop almost everything and help him get elected!

"all of those tomorrow's are built on increments of today, if you don't go forth today and do something , you are contributing to this absolute disaster, YOUR LIBERTIES ARE LEAVING YOU NOW" Dan Bongino

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Mr. Bognino has a firm grasp of our founding principles, and, more importantly, he inspires me to action by following Calguns and SAF and other groups fighting to prevent loss of and restoration of our liberties.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Excellent video. I fear his words are true about loosing our liberties.
I wish some of the people who support/push these agendas world take the time to do some research and stop making decisions based on emotion.

Reactions: Tzadik
1 - 6 of 6 Posts