Defensive Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
American Thinker
May 10, 2013

My Comments: Let my people free! Let us live equally. Let us not fall to false praise of the unrighteous individual who would proclaim himself to be the savior, but is merely a mortal man acting in false pretense to subjugate us.

Let us not be subservient and let us remember your guidance on and of self-reliance, not government reliance! Remember that the word is not reliance on and of another man, but reliance of and onto ourselves!

From: http://www.americanthinker.com/video/2013/05/nra_history_saved_slaves_black_leaders_defend.html

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Inspiring video...makes me proud to be a fellow citizen of these true patriots!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Clearly these citizens have their facts straight but to quote one of our leaders: "What difference does it make?" This will get zero exposure by the media and these individuals will be denigrated as Uncle Toms. Of course I welcome them to the fight and it bolsters my spirit to hear their words but its not the killing blow I yearn for. Still, I'll gladly take it. Thanks for the post.

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
American Thinker
May 10, 2013

My Comments: Let my people free! Let us live equally. Let us not fall to false praise of the unrighteous individual who would proclaim himself to be the savior, but is merely a mortal man acting in false pretense to subjugate us.

Let us not be subservient and let us remember your guidance on and of self-reliance, not government reliance! Remember that the word is not reliance on and of another man, but reliance of and onto ourselves!

Shame we can't get this running as a PSA on BET for a while! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
The truth is always hidden by forces of darkness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts