Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Real Title: Gun control efforts set back as Senate Democrats abandon background check measure
NYDailyNews.com
Thursday, August 1, 2013, 9:36 PM
By Dan Friedman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

My Comments: They are realizing that the voter backlash is coming on gun control. They are waiting for the battle of Colorado (2 recall efforts) to be played out before committing any political capitol for 2014. THIS IS WHY WE need to fight, write, phone, attend and be vocal on our 2-A Rights! They are scared. Note also the current news articles about Mayors around the country leaving Bloomberg's MAIG. The same Progressive Pullback on gun control is happening 'down' ticket in local and state races to come soon. Let them know we are PO'd and will vote for 2-A, regardless of our political affiliations! Get out and organize, or join a organization(s) to contribute to our win!

Sub Title: As budget battles loom, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has said that it will be impossible to enact measures that will expand background checks for gun purchases. Democrats hope to return to the issue next year.

Read more: Gun control efforts set back as Senate Democrats abandon background check measure - NY Daily News

Edit Add about the Progressive Fear of a successful recall in Colorado: The American Spectator : Colorado Recalls Make History

·
Super Moderator
18,168 Posts
Must have that pouty look also.

guns2n-7-copy[1].jpg

·
Registered
261 Posts
I've always wondered why they never picture the adults who lost their lives as well.....must not be as emotionally swaying.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
I've always wondered why they never picture the adults who lost their lives as well.....must not be as emotionally swaying.
Yup. Nothing so "profitable" to an unjustifiable position as a dead child.

Glad to see so many millions of people not buying it, though. Lots more folks getting CHL's, getting trained, taking their security preparations into their own hands.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts